SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:09 am

Dan and MazVerified account ‏@DanAndMaz  7m7 minutes ago
Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU will be live in the studio with us tomorrow. But will Snez or Lana be with him? Tune in! makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 CPFGhZFUAAABKgS
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:12 am

Both Sam Frost and Anna say that Snezana will win.
No kidding #InsideInfo giggling

Who Will Win The Bachelor Australia Season 3?
Past Winners Sam Frost and Anna Heinrich Weigh In

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 CPFeTuKUkAAbZTU

http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/latest-news/641749-who-will-win-the-bachelor-australia-season-3-past-winners-sam-frost-and-anna-heinrich-weigh-in/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:35 am

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating-a-single-mum-is-the-way-to-go/story-fnet0gly-1227530662166

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Both Sam Frost and Anna say that Snezana will win.

Who Will Win The Bachelor Australia Season 3?
Past Winners Sam Frost and Anna Heinrich Weigh In

makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 CPFeTuKUkAAbZTU

http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/latest-news/641749-who-will-win-the-bachelor-australia-season-3-past-winners-sam-frost-and-anna-heinrich-weigh-in/

I'm starting to get the feeling this is the worst kept secret

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:05 am

AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Both Sam Frost and Anna say that Snezana will win.

I'm starting to get the feeling this is the worst kept secret
:yes: Definitely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:11 am

Bach Aussie @TheBachelorAU posted this pic of Sam Frost Bette Aussie season...
And this pic has more likes/faves than their post for Bach Aussie finale tonight.
Safe to say, Channel Ten know what they are doing :yes:

P.S. For those that want to sleuth/follow along with Sam Frost Bette Aussie Season 1, would love to have more of you join https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/c17-b-ette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-female-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers  
bestbud!  

#REGRAM @bacheloretteau: We can't wait to watch love blossom! Follow the @BacheloretteAU to join Sam @fro01 on her journey.  by @thebachelorau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 am

A funny blog.

http://truescout.tumblr.com/post/129277079196/parmigiana-with-a-side-of-kid-please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

I see emily is getting her jabs in too. It is life, you get some who support and love you and you get some who dont.

I agree Lana is a winner too, anyone who doesnt end up with someone who prefers another wins.
They are all winners because he didnt choose them when he clearly felt more for Snez.
Sam is a winner because he chose the girl he wanted.
And Snez is a winner because she ends up with the man she wants.
Everyone wins in my book!!
I hate the mud slinging, no need for it.
makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:06 am

I love when speculations are proven true....I remember a poster saying no way Lana was F1 since she was friendly with Emily post show, now we know. It's all good though every one wins in my books as well giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am

ITA see2love :yes: yes

I do believe that the true trial is yet to come for the new couple, once the reality sets in and the dust settles ... and when the challenges confront them ...

but I don't know who Sam or Snezana are really like (I only have my suspicions and impressions from the way he conducted himself on the show and from her background) ... and i don't know how will they manage to make it through ...

but I do wish them clarity, trust, patience, loyalty and love to brave each day together even when apart

... and therefor I won't make predictions or give numbers ... although I don't hold any expectations and neither will I continue to follow the progress.

All good when it ends as it should. makeup - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 1377737533

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:26 am

I don't know if everyone wins.
Those who didn't win as F1 certainly do -- they can move on and find their love of their life.

As for F1 and lead? Time only tells if they *win*.
How often these shows prove that being F1 means little at all at the end of the day and when time passes.

That there is a child involved now (and CMIIW but Bach US only had one F1 who had a child and that didn't work) so the stakes are higher when it comes to who wins.

In the end, for the F1 and lead, I hope it is Eve that wins. That's my prayer Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 am

"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

"The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success." - Dennis Waitley

I do believe anyone in this game can be a winner ... but not everyone is.

It's all in the power of the perspective ... how they make this experience count ... matter ... and what they are left with or what they gain.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė