SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:10 am

SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 COQDFKRUkAAu_Dn
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Is this a muscle sandwich...like knuckle sandwich but with muscles...????(get it?) #tequilajokes #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:16 am

SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 COPkIhmUEAEWpgd
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
Tonight is the #BachelorInParadise finale and as you can see @chrisbharrison and I are ready
SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698 Hugesmile SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:36 am

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  
Here is my statement. #bachelorinparadise ‘Blindsided. A song for Kirk.’ by carlywaddell on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/carlywaddell/blindsided-a-song-for-kirk-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter …
Blindsided. A song for Kirk.
Bachelor 19, Bachelor in Paradise 2 Music is my souls language. Here I allow it to speak. I made these myself on garage band. Unprofessional. Raw. Emotional. Real. Enjoy.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 am

For the most part these contestants want to stay in paradise for as limping as they can. So they keep accepting roses or doing all they can in order to stay. Talk about the bubble effect.
Ch talking about real life commitments put a break on these relationships.

I ave not watched yet but there breakups r sad though expected because tbh, which of them seem ready to commit after 3 weeks?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:55 am

I got to see AshleyI's real nails for the first time during the cab ride to the airport.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:18 am

what the deal with all of the screenshots? Is that for people who might have missed the show?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 am

we are viewers saw every week Kirk say Carly was going to fast. How did she not pick up on his feelings

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 am

Kirk should have told Carly his concerns sooner. And when someone says that they don't want to talk to you or look at you, walk away. He wanted to continue the conversation to make himself feel better, not her. I'm glad she didn't give him that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:45 am

Can someone explain the 5 week thing? The show only films for 3. Does this mean they were talking for two weeks before hand?

I think Carly's reaction would have been the same if Kirk had told her sooner. I think anything short of a fairytale ending in her mind would have been devasting. And Kirk did voice some hesitations about moving too fast on their 1-on-1 date.

SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 87b72b10 SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 86669110 SoundCloud - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:49 am

Carly felt used because they probably had sex and it's all Kirk's fault because he led her on in what 2 weeks?

I don't think it matters when Kirk told her he didn't think they should go any further. She would have reacted the same IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 am

Not saying that Carly still wouldn't have freaked out? But it is still error on his part to wait to til the last minute. Jared told Ashley I. a few times that he really wasn't feeling it and she made the decision to keep pursuing him. Kirk should have told Carly it was going too fast as soon as he realized. She said he wasn't being vulnerable with her so he'd known for a while he really wasn't into it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 am

The cast go on this show knowing the format, then get upset when things don't work out. Go figure.
My take is most go on this show and continue to go on this show for exposure, Carly included.
I am sure I am not the only one who found this site.link
All it is basically is a commercial to pay and see Carly. I have a very hard time finding much empathy for any cast person in this age group still trying to find themselves by making a buck off of their grade C/D personality. I say: whatever. Next?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9