SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:30 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Jared is way out of Carly and Jade's league. Why are they so smug. Rolling Eyes

I did not take their response as being that Jared was out of their leagues or anything like that. I took it more that he is not Carly's type and well Jade is engaged to his BFF so I would think it would be weird if she said yes, especially when at the beginning of the season she was torn between taking Tanner and Jared so I didn't find her response weird. Someone asked if they thought he took it on too long with Ashley and they responded "ehh kind of maybe...Jared is just too nice". I think they get along fine with Jared and think he is "too nice". They made a comment I thought about Matchbook Twenty (the band) not matchbook cars?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:33 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Was it implied that she lost something in the fantasy suite or did she grow up from the entire BIP experience.

IMO, if she lost it in the FS, we would still be hearing about it.    deadhorse   Look how much it was discussed before they went, but not a word after.

If they had been together, she would have been gushing with happiness that morning, and when he left, it would have destroyed her. She still claims virginity.

I dint think Jarad wNted any part of taking her virginity. He wasn't into her and stated that more than once.

She also would have said something and been even more devastated if she had just slept with him and then he left.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:34 pm

sbolduc wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Jared is way out of Carly and Jade's league. Why are they so smug. Rolling Eyes

I did not take their response as being that Jared was out of their leagues or anything like that. I took it more that he is not Carly's type and well Jade is engaged to his BFF so I would think it would be weird if she said yes, especially when at the beginning of the season she was torn between taking Tanner and Jared so I didn't find her response weird. Someone asked if they thought he took it on too long with Ashley and they responded "ehh kind of maybe...Jared is just too nice". I think they get along fine with Jared and think he is "too nice". They made a comment I thought about Matchbook Twenty (the band) not matchbook cars?
I didn't see the Periscope but that makes more sense since Jared loves that Rob Thomas guy (lead singer).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:40 pm

I watched the Periscope and they weren't smug about it. It's one of those things where even if they were interested in him initially (like Jade), it didn't happen and now they're all just friends so to envision being with him romantically is weird.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just listened to Jade and Carly's periscope. I found it interesting that neither one of them would be interested in dating Jared. They both laughed and said you had to be into "matchbook cars." Not sure exactly what that means or if the were being literal or not. Carly also inferred that she was not "dating" Dan because he was not making that happen. Jade seems more angry at Kirk than Carly is. Both say to watch AP because more will come to light. Interesting Tidbits.

I liked Carly on CS's season and I think she's pretty funny at times. Other times, I think she's a very insecure young lady. These type of comments are totally not necessary IMO. So it's Dan's fault that she's not dating him? Jared is what? a kid? Is it necessary to be mean after being on the show that you agreed to, getting paid easy money for it, and now we need to slam the guys?

Very uncool if you ask me. Jade needs to stop being a partner in crime IMHO.

You had to listen to it, GA. Their comments were just based on the questions scrolling by quickly so not much thought went into them. When Carly said that about Dan it wasn't like she was blaming him at least to me. Later on she said she wanted a guy who lived in Nashville. I thought they said you had to be into Matchbox 20 if you were with Jared. I certainly didn't get the feeling they were dissing him. They repeatedly said that Jared was a really nice guy, maybe too nice.

ETA: I see sbolduc heard the same as me. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Snapchat is going to be the death of me without links. Information gets all distorted depending on who hears what. hmmm

Thanks for clarifying all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just listened to Jade and Carly's periscope. I found it interesting that neither one of them would be interested in dating Jared. They both laughed and said you had to be into "matchbook cars." Not sure exactly what that means or if the were being literal or not. Carly also inferred that she was not "dating" Dan because he was not making that happen. Jade seems more angry at Kirk than Carly is. Both say to watch AP because more will come to light. Interesting Tidbits.

I liked Carly on CS's season and I think she's pretty funny at times. Other times, I think she's a very insecure young lady. These type of comments are totally not necessary IMO. So it's Dan's fault that she's not dating him? Jared is what? a kid? Is it necessary to be mean after being on the show that you agreed to, getting paid easy money for it, and now we need to slam the guys?

Very uncool if you ask me. Jade needs to stop being a partner in crime IMHO.

You had to listen to it, GA. Their comments were just based on the questions scrolling by quickly so not much thought went into them. When Carly said that about Dan it wasn't like she was blaming him at least to me. Later on she said she wanted a guy who lived in Nashville. I thought they said you had to be into Matchbox 20 if you were with Jared. I certainly didn't get the feeling they were dissing him. They repeatedly said that Jared was a really nice guy, maybe too nice.

ETA: I see sbolduc heard the same as me. :Nod:
I heard the same thing and got the impression that Carly wouldn't mind dating Dan--everyone is always making comments on Instagram that they MUST be dating--but that he hasn't made it happen. Not a criticism, just possibly some wistful thinking. He may not want to date her unless he's sure it could lead to something since Carly's brother is a good friend of his. Sort of a typical little sister wishing she could date her older brother's friend. 
They actually were both really cute in the periscope and were giggling like school girls over the secrets that they know but can't quite tell.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 COU4sutWwAIOWgL
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Don't forget, tonight's #BachelorInParadise finale starts an hour later. Watch it all unfold starting at 9|8c on ABC!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Looking forward to post with u all during this last episode.
Can't wait.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Have a great time viewing the finale tonight all! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 COVm4mQUEAA1Qst
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05
Two guys... One rose... One stays, one goes... I hate 2 on 1 dates #BachelorInParadise #finale
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV
If I had to guess, I'd say I tell Sammi she's pretty tonight. Just a guess based on last night.
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9