SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 am

ironcat wrote:I doubt Jared is a virgin for the simple reason that, with this show, you just know the producers would have made that his story line during Kaitlyn's season if he was one. :yes:

But I also don't think he is a "player", constantly trying to get into women's pants, and perhaps has only slept with one or two girlfriends in the past.

Yeah I agree. That is probably the truth... just "one or two before".

I still can't... ha ha!... oh boy! I have to control myself.

Excuse me a moment...

OK. I am fine.

THAT scene with Ashley calling Kaitlyn to see is SHE is The Obstacle In Her Way... and Kaitlyn calling in "After Paradise" discussing it...

I seems like Ashley is making sure all "excuses" are accounted for.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:48 am

Jared is the perfect gentleman. I know when I was 26, I probably wouldnt have handled some of those situations as gracefully as he has. I actually like the way he is stoic. He also never has a bad word to say about anyone (unlike guys like Tanner).

And speaking of experience, Clare gave him all the experience he needed during that bungee jump. I am sure he knows how to handle himself around women. Just he is waiting for a woman who knocks his socks off.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 am

That he is... nobody would ever say he wasn't.

I used to think all of these contestants went on this show for their 15 minutes of fame. Now, I am beginning to think they come on this show for much needed therapy... without having to listen to Dr. Jenn Berman. (Substitute Jorge here, providing the appropriate "medication".)

On a side note, that "marriage" between Justin and Mackenzie felt like some sort of "foreshadowing"... although it actually was the second one we saw, following Marcus/Lacy.

Good ol' MacKenzie on Justin: “If we have kids, I don’t think that means our kids are Mexican because neither of us are Mexican.” Let's hope the stork doesn't arrive too soon. Don't want any anchor babies on the wrong side of the border.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 am

Wait a minute. Jared does want outgoing, high energy women. Does this mean he wants the woman to lead him? That is the impression I'm getting. If that is the case, then Ashley I is definitely out, because she can not lead him. Jaclyn and Kaitlyn are both definitely capable.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:20 am

I may be in the minority here, but I actually think Ashley is the "type" of woman Jared NEEDS. She actually seems very smart and intuitive. Her conversations with both Harrison and Jimmy Kimmel (I am remembering Chris' season) were quite intellectual.

We just laugh at her antics on screen because she is so hilariously dramatic.

On that note, I was sorry to hear that Kermit and Miss Piggy broke up. Sometimes I close my eyes and Jared sounds like Kermiee.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:20 pm

I just rewatched to make sure that I did not see something wrong after paradise (the Jared bits) and do not agree that he was ignoring or cold to Ashley. They did smile at each other from across the couch at one point.

He is just adorable, the way he sat there and talked about falling in love (taking this to his thread when time permits later paraphrasing here) but he said that sometimes you fall in love instantly and sometimes it take time to develop those feelings and know that person is meant for you heartbeat :cutiepie . He also showed sweet emotion when talking about that letter.
Now I wish they had shown us his reaction.

I just loved his entire interview/appearance on the aftershow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:51 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I do know that Dan talked about Jared being pissed with Ashley once he saw the bip promo at MTA, with her saying "he's still obsessed with you". he even joked about taping himself calling Dan to say the same about Ashley since she still tweets about him even they broke up. if I were to guess, he's probably gotten more pissed over time with Ashley gushing about him on after paradise the first time, her periscopes talking about him (esp that letter), etc. she's just coming off as a stalker. 

In regards to Jared, RS had said that he had heard that Jared hasn't had too much experience with dating/relationships. That was the vibe i got too, b/c he seems a bit awkward and shy around girls. I doubt he's a virgin though. 

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Jared reminds me of a guy like Kiptyn. Completely wishy washy with no intent to break up fully or to commit. I don't see what all the fuss is about, he's nice because it's the path of least resistance for him imo. I'm thoroughly unimpressed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 pm

I don't find him awkward at all. I see Jared as a very sweet humble guy who has manners. I don't think that has anything to do with his experience with women. On AP I think he was being careful not to say anything derogatory towards anyone including the editors. That's if he could get a word in edgewise. It's so annoying when they all talk over each other cutting every one off.

He has never said anything bad about anyone. Even in his PI's he struggles to talk crap about someone. laugh out loud

AshleyI is lucky she's behaving that way towards a guy like Jared. IMO there aren't too many guys that would be that patient with her antics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:05 pm

I still think he's a bit awkard, although he's very well-spoken. He even said that he was himself. I don't know, It's hard to put my finger on it, I don't get the experienced, smooth womanizer vibe that I got from guys like Shawn and Josh. 

I like awkard guys, though. Two if my faves were arie and Reid, who were awkward in their own way. If I were on BIP, I would probably be Ashley-ing out about Jared too, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:33 pm

IMO while Ashley I is one of the most emotional/immature girls on this show ever, I don't see Jared as head and shoulders above her in terms of maturity of the heart. He fell for Kaitlyn and acted like a love sick (though cute) little puppy dog for most of the season despite possibly hearing the rumblings of her other relationships around him. Others took a step back but he didn't. His biggest clue that she was not into him was that she let him go. Yet a few weeks later he is still moping and brooding about her. He, like Ashley is unable to let go of what they think is their great love. At least he had closure (the limo ride), Ashley had not at that point.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO while Ashley I is one of the most emotional/immature girls on this show ever, I don't see Jared as head and shoulders above her in terms of maturity of the heart. He fell for Kaitlyn and acted like a love sick (though cute) little puppy dog for most of the season  despite possibly hearing the rumblings of her other relationships around him. Others took a step back but he didn't. His biggest clue that she was not into him was that she let him go. Yet a few weeks later he is still moping and brooding about her. He, like Ashley is unable to let go of what they think is their great love. At least he had closure (the limo ride), Ashley had not at that point.

Kaitlyn gave Jared many more indications that she was interested in him than Jared ever gave Ashley; I don't see their situations as all that similar. Not to mention that I suspect there is no equivalent of the "Bachelor Bubble" working on BIP, helping to brainwash the contestants into falling for the lead.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9