SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:12 am

Sam is copying Heather and covers his mouth just like her. He is mirroring her. At this point she still has a strong position in his head and heart. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:21 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Sam is copying Heather and covers his mouth just like her. He is mirroring her. At this point she still has a strong position in his head and heart. Jmo

Yes I agree. I think at this stage he's still really into her. My guess is that something happens at HTD that changes things for him - that changes their relationship and causes him to send her home at F4. I just can't imagine what it will be.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:51 am

I was disheartened the day I realized that the S/caps indicate that she's F4. Part of me still wishes that there could be another way, but reasonably I don't, I can't see it.

Now, with the new perspective, watching him I don't see a guy who was into Heather at all. Not romantically. Maybe at the very start ... and even that is a big "maybe" now. Since I don't know how much of his words were really his, meant and felt. As for his gestures towards Heather, the small ones are no surprise to me, since he is affectionate and touchy feely guy, also very dorky himself, so in many way similar to Heather, while he never really demonstrated big gestures towards her ... now, when I put on a table all the info, no, I think he didn't put much effort into their relationship, aside for his constant reassurance (and the white rose ... which could very much be a "producer's" decision or his, without actual love-correlation), she did it all ... including "got rid of herself" - because she was herself and he couldn't handle it or simply didn't want to.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 am

Heather is constantly changing her IG "bio" ... last night was something else (not the PJ/onsie, another thing), then she changed it to "I'm just trying to work man. Won't you let me work?!?!" and now it's written "I just don't think fun size is very fun." Have no idea what it is all about, but it's fun to speculate.
BTW, has anyone found when is her birthday? - supposedly she's Sagittarius (23/11- 21/12) ... so if anyone finds a clue ... would be greatly appreciated.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:13 am

A Melbourne videography company started following Heather a week ago. Could be something...or nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:46 am

H-bomb ... thank you for your screen-caps... right now, I'm irritated with Sam, well, not really with him personally, more with myself, because I fell on the same tricks again ... so I have a real difficulty to look at them (S/caps) ... I just can't see him smile ... not for a few days, a week, maybe ever Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 2 2498057887 Man, it feels like 4 years ago, when I was going through the turmoil of similar emotions ... i can only imagine how Heather must feel ... but thankfully I didn't have to relive it on a TV or be followed by the paparazzi. I really hope she has her mind clear by now and if not, hopefully it happens soon. Done with the old, embracing the new.
Heather 2.0 ... one and only.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:25 am

happygolucky wrote:I was disheartened the day I realized that the S/caps indicate that she's F4. Part of me still wishes that there could be another way, but reasonably I don't, I can't see it.

Now, with the new perspective, watching him I don't see a guy who was into Heather at all. Not romantically. Maybe at the very start ... and even that is a big "maybe" now. Since I don't know how much of his words were really his, meant and felt. As for his gestures towards Heather, the small ones are no surprise to me, since he is affectionate and touchy feely guy, also very dorky himself, so in many way similar to Heather, while he never really demonstrated big gestures towards her ... now, when I put on a table all the info, no, I think he didn't put much effort into their relationship, aside for his constant reassurance (and the white rose ... which could very much be a "producer's" decision or his, without actual love-correlation), she did it all ... including "got rid of herself" - because she was herself and he couldn't handle it or simply didn't want to.
Oh I think this is now true too, given a possible, inevitable new perspective.
I think she is like a beacon in a storm.
Poor luv.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:51 am

she seems lovely but I didn't see the romance between them -- their kisses seemed stilted compared to the other F4
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:09 am

Emusha I agree, I just thought the edit was playing up their "friendship" story to then change and surprise us positively ... since what's the point to keep "pointing" how there's only friendship if at the same time he is eliminating every girl after each SD because he doesn't feel the romance ... it's either he felt something and wasn't patient enough to wait for her to open up (to say it mildly) ... or he never felt much attraction for her and was just comfortable in her presence as a friend, liked how she made him feel with all the flattery and then eliminated her once she didn't serve the show anymore (until then she was there for the fun-factor).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:17 am

Yes you are right
Heather a slow burn for sure.Good for her!
Sam looking for something lighter.
Along comes Lana, who is very lovely, Sam doesn't have to do hard with Heather or Snez as he can have a great girl without the complication.
Men!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 am

The romance was missing but I thought he had time to work on that. They were a delight to watch. For me looking back and putting things in perspective Snez, Sarah and Heather were the frontrunners with Snez being the most likely F1 until Lana.

Lana's arrival was a twist that shows how Sam's body language changed with the other girls.  It was evident with Snez's QT in the last episode. It will take much consideration and thought for Sam to pick her as F1 cause right now he's infatuated with Lana and its evident. He's half way gone to be honest and the editors aren't helping with the music in the edit.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:57 am

Really, that's what you see Elon? Interesting, maybe since I was watching their date while still firmly believing that Heather is F1 I haven't seen this huge chemistry with Lana. But then again, remembering the "blind date" he was cozy with her while Snezana was present ... so I don't know anymore what my eyes see and what I want to believe.

I feel for Heather ... because she deserves to be "swept off her feet" ... and I thought that with Sam things are yet to come ... well, obviously i was "deluded" ... and now looking back it angers me ... it angers me because Heather thought (and expressed to the girls ... and HE HEARD IT) how thoughtful he was and how special he made her feel (well, she even told him in face that) ... and how much effort he put into their date and how no man has ever done much like this before ... and how it was created just for her character ... because he GETS HER ... and boy ... HE DOESN'T... he didn't create the date (like he didn't come up with probably any other date, apart for some little "desserts"), he offered her a table full of chocolate and a "private room" to talk about "life" (IDK?) ... and he never went in for the pash, he even stopped himself when he kissed her ... and I thought he respected her pace - since she kinda told "us" in PI that she gives huge importance to the 1st kiss and wasn't really thinking to kiss him until she was last one standing ... so it kinda shows ... that she gives "the body" last (with her passionate soul) -  but I guess, he didn't really get it ... and even if he did ... he sure didn't do any of those "smart moves" to send her home before if he wasn't seeing "the romance" with her.

I would just shake her up and scream at her like "wake up" he is friend-zoning you, while you are growing feelings for him, gushing over him, thinking he is so considerate because he's on the same page as you ... think twice ... he's not ... he's thinking with the other head that doesn't have pages, just hard-cover (then again, probably someone should give me that speech when I start acting like a teenager when I like the guy) - it's so easy to talk in retrospect.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again