SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:43 am

in_denial wrote:Hi everyone!

I have been lurking in this forum for a while now - since Art Green's season. I am in Australia and currently watching Sam Wood's season.

I am a huge Heather fan and am refusing to believe that she is not F1! I love the interactions in this forum - everyone is so respectful of one another, despite differences in opinion.

I have re-watched episode 1 and was interested to see that Heather, in response to receiving the red rose, also said "I don't know what to say right now" - the thing that strikes me is that it doesn't sound much different to the "I'm speechless..." comment in the episode link that AllAboutLove has posted above. It may only be me, but she doesn't sound that sad to me? I may be clutching at straws here but I would expect a much different tone to the one used where she is happy about receiving the white rose? There is not that much of a difference to me.

Maybe I am delusional and in huge denial but I ain't giving up on her and Sam just yet! Interesting to see that she still has the most support on the Bach Australia FB page.
Welcome1 in_denial. So glad to have another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the forum.

No matter what happens, it seems the viewers have fallen in love with Heather! :yes:

As for Heather's comment in the preview ep 1, it could be sliced and diced and not a full sentence she made (rather just one they put together). I really don't get why the show edited Heather the way they did if she is not F1. I guess we will have to find out.

P.S. I love your username! yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 am

Goheather wrote:Hi all!
I'm agreeing it doesn't look good for our heather!

Just a couple quick questions -

- did we find out where the screen shot of heather in the orange top was from?
-are we sure the leaked DM pics of lana in red swimsuit definitely can't be from next two eps??
- and aside from swimsuit pics, is there any reason that the women in the floral dress at Northern beaches with her back to camera couldn't be heather, not lana or snez??
Welcome1 GoHeather!

Not sure on the s/shot of the orange top.
Lana's date is definitely in next episodes b/c it took place May 6 (so week before FRC).
Likely the girl in floral dress is Lana or Snez.

Either way, there is a ton of support for Heather and I think she will come out of this a winner no matter what happens! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:49 am

welcomebanner GoHeather and in_denial!

Nice to see new users join in! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:23 am

Thank you for posting that HGL. yes

I am so happy for Heather. I hope nothing but great things come her way. She deserves all the love she is getting from viewers and I hope that, if nothing else, she realizes that she is not alone. There are so many people who relate to her and are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:55 am

Me too AAL, me too... wish for her to expand her opportunities, circle of people, whatever pleases her ... it's interesting though, she works for Quikstrike, which is a part of Traffic advertising agency group ... where she never appears in the media, she's always behind the scenes, and they have the creative department there for ads, video & print, and still this commercial was done by another (competitor) TLC Marketing media.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:39 am

Heather could be saying "I'm speechless, I don't know what to say right now" as a positive statement at the end when Sam tells her exactly how he feels .......... forever hopeful Smiley

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 am

Heather commented on @TVweekmag IG account.
They posted about her and tagged her and then replied to Heather saying they have her back.
Seems like there are many out there who will have Heather's back!   yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 am

Hooked so do I - think that fits so nicely with the relationship progression we have seen between Sam and Heather to date. Keep hoping that either the tub or yellow room appear in this weeks episodes, so that there can be a chance of her going through. Just because she goes slower than the others doesn't mean her relationship is less real. When I see her and Sam together I believe we honestly see them both as their true characters and in my opinion that takes a special bond to highlight the honesty with so much craziness going on around them.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 am

I just keep thinking what is going to be Sam's reason?? I see the "friends" excuse has popped up in the tabloids again... But Heather has been so adamant in her post show interviews that she was no longer in the friend zone after the white rose date... So he can't possibly say to her that they are just good mates??!!!

The only thing he can say is lack of "physical connection" or stronger physical connection to the other women... which is a kick in the guts for Heather because she has told him straight out she is physically attracted to him, I really do feel its because of Sam they haven't been more intimate. Sam has been very forward with touching and kissing the other girls - even shy Sarah... if he wanted to push the physical relationship with Heather he could've - but he hasn't, so I will be mighty pissed if he turns around and uses that as an excuse.

I'm still hanging out for a miracle, would love to see Sam prove me completely wrong... but in the clips he is physically closer kissing and holding hand etc with Snez, Lana and Sarah... but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever!!

p.s Heather's journey making f4 is not "pleasantly surprising" enough for me... I wanted her to have the fairytale love story !
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:13 am

Hbomb wrote:I just keep thinking what is going to be Sam's reason?? I see the "friends" excuse has popped up in the tabloids again... But Heather has been so adamant in her post show interviews that she was no longer in the friend zone after the white rose date... So he can't possibly say to her that they are just good mates??!!!

The only thing he can say is lack of "physical connection" or stronger physical connection to the other women... which is a kick in the guts for Heather because she has told him straight out she is physically attracted to him, I really do feel its because of Sam they haven't been more intimate. Sam has been very forward with touching and kissing the other girls - even shy Sarah... if he wanted to push the physical relationship with Heather he could've - but he hasn't, so I will be mighty pissed if he turns around and uses that as an excuse.

I'm still hanging out for a miracle, would love to see Sam prove me completely wrong... but in the clips he is physically closer kissing and holding hand etc with Snez, Lana and Sarah... but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever!!

p.s Heather's journey making f4 is not "pleasantly surprising" enough for me... I wanted her to have the fairytale love story !

I think you will have your fairytale love story... Australia Next Big Love Story. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:26 am

So do I Hbomb

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again