SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamheather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:13 am

Heather's amazing!! I am so glad she chose to go on this show so we could get to know her!!
She's so funny, smart, beautiful (inside and out) and just radiates as a person. She even has a lovely voice.
To borrow Heather's words, Heather is just "all the things"  beatingheart

Also noticed that Anna (Tim's Anna) liked an IG pic of Heather and being [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and that she should be the next Bachelorette.
Interesting what Heather said on The Project about being the Bette. I think she wants to watch Sam Frost's season and see how it goes first. Smart woman! (Although the men are already lining up for her!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamheather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:36 am

Hands down The Project was hilarious. For the record Ash Williams is a comedian and a 100% top guy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:Hands down The Project was hilarious. For the record Ash Williams is a comedian and a 100% top guy

Ash retweeted this from his account.

Watch Heather from @TheBachelorAU accept a rose from @AshWilliams1 could this be a new romance?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

Not sure if anyone follows Hamish and Andy here but they are Australian radio hosts who are really funny. Hamish hosts parties where he makes a bunch of bachelors sit through The Bachelor episodes. He is fully into it but Andy isn't but makes him sit through them. This clip is just a light hearted one but cracks me up...you can't trust anyone who lies about ice cream!!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:10 am

Hbomb wrote:Ok so confession time.... I run the account for @the_heathershow (https://instagram.com/the_heathershow/). handwave

I can't begin to tell you what an emotional wreak I was at the end... I thought I would cry but I literally burst in to tears seeing the heartbreak from Heather. I will just copy what I wrote on my instagram to sum up my feelings. Its been a pleasure chatting with you fellow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans... I don't know if there will ever be another Heather on the Bachelor again... but if so I will definately come back to share the journey with you guys!!
@the_heathershow wrote:Dear @heather_maltman... I just wanted to say THANK YOU for having the courage to go on a show such as this and open up you heart not only to Sam, but also to every viewer. For me the show was never really @thebachelorau ... From the second you introduced yourself and called Sam "pretty" it became @the_heathershow. I think we have only seen a glimpse of the incredible person you are but in such a short time you have had an instant impact on so many. Your sense of humour, uniqueness, strength, vulnerability but most of all thoughtfulness and giving towards others is what won you so many hearts over. I hope this experience has made you realise how special you truly are and sets you on the path to finding true love and happiness. I wish you the best in all the many great things to come - you have a supporter forever! I can not wait to see many more Maltman Laboratories productions!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Heather responded to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your IG account!!! High clap

So amazing that she commented. She is incredible!! And so is your IG account! I love it  bestbud!

Let her know how much we love her on this forum and have supported her!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love you Heather!!  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

heather_maltman I don't know who started this page. But I have every now and then been tagged in your pictures. You have brought a smile to my face on many occasions. I think you guys give more to me than I do for you. All of the support has made today so much easier. I hope you all know how humbled I truly am. X x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:18 am

Omg!!!!!!!!! Two degrees of separation???? Love her! Def send her our love Hbomb! Or to these forums if she ever feels she needs support hehe

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:40 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:58 am

Love this blog!! Always makes me laugh and be sad all at once.
Hitting with the truth H-bombs.
I really hope this author does write a book based on Heather.
And [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I love your version of Heather's story too. I am ready and waiting to read anything you write bestbud!

The Bachelor Australia recap – season 3, episode 14
by Jodi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:33 am

Does anyone remember the TV series for love or money??? Was like 10 years ago and was similar to The Bachelor except whoever was the F1 got to choose $1million dollars or the Bachelor. Needless to say the F1 chose the money, got to come back as the Bachelorette and would double her "winnings" if her F1 chose her over the money. The original Bachelor actually comes back in the Bachelorettes series to try and win as F1 but she only took him to like F4...laugh out loud what a CRAZY show!!!!

Imagine if Sam has that lightbulb moment within next 12 months and Heather does become the next Bachelorette and they bring him back only for her to let him go? That would be so insane.....imagine the ratings!!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:57 am

I never "read" it as Sam having a "light-bulb moment" and realizing that he wants Heather ... I don't think that's ever gonna happen, because in order for that he would need to actually be attracted to her (which he wasn't) or actually be her real/true friend to her (which he wasn't). The only thing that might happen down the road is that he will realize what really matters in the relationship, that rushing into it isn't the answer and that patience and communication sometimes are the answer, IDK, just guessing... life will teach him, like Warwick said, Sam still needs some lessons to learn. IMO.

P.S. There's another sentence that Warwick said before the "light-bulb" ... and it came after Heather told him that she wouldn't be leaving brokenhearted, because at the end she knows that he (Sam) cares about who she is as a person, that he cares about her feelings and that he cares about her as a friend ...so Warwick to another question answered something like "if Sam is being true to himself ..." - and I think that's the key, to who he was honest/truthful and who he was deceiving - and only at the end, with his final decision we may find out (or maybe never).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 am

Wow, this was so great catching up in this thread!! She is an incredible girl! Loved the project clip.

Who is @AshWilliams1 ?

Hbomb! Way to go! Awesome! yes

Thanks everyone for contributing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

GA - Ash is an Aussie comedian/actor/radio-host who gave Heather a rose this morning when she was doing an interview (on the previous page) ... don't know how "serious" he was/is, but it was kinda cute, he's not a bad looker, but I don't know what to think of his character (someone who knows him better could tell - I'm curious actually, why does he have to undress so much? and How is his comedic gig?).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again