SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

exactly - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

I live remote and don't watch tellie! just online, haven't seen HYBPA before... was hoping Heather would have a larger spot. Still, all good... we want more Heather!!! hehehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we'll keep an eye out for a youtube or other source you can watch it on. x
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

exactly - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:12 pm

This is a pretty incredible open-letter on IG to Heather from a guy...  hearthumbsup
I can honestly say I've never seen people respond this way to a contestant before, even guys are loving Heather.

I think this letter sums up a lot of what fans of Heather have been feeling and thinking!
Although one can be fully aware this is just TV and Heather will be just fine, I think a lot of viewers hearts broke for Heather and it is really a testament to who she is as a person that so many are supportive of her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

luke.shew
September 12, 2015 11:00pm ET

Hey dude...

As sad and emo as this is, I'm writing this as much for myself as anything else.

Thursday was traumatic man, it's a reality dating show... What the hell Luke!?

That said, a few things I have to say that I hope find you amongst all the crazy.

1) Being amazing friends with someone is the PERFECT start to a relationship. My lady and I were mates, then got together and it works better than any relationship I know of. You're going to spend more time with this person than anyone else and if you can't make fun of each other, laugh and be dorks... Well no amount of nice eyes, culcha, botox or polished outfits is going to fill the inevitable boredom.

2) I know everyone is saying it but... his loss. Nothing haunts a man like regret; nothing is more regrettable than an ill choice of the heart. I have no doubt Sam thinks he made the right decision... In the same way a toddler does when they look at a red crayon and think "om nom nom". They're drawing on their experience and making the best call they can. Unfortunately as much as crayons, partners can be bland and unsatisfying.

3) You did perfect. You were honest, funny, intelligent and dignified. Hold your head up man! My lady and I bawled when you left, as it was like watching our relationship never happen. Then we realised... It wasn't at all that. It was what came before we met. Something wasn't right there, and it wasn't you, your family or even the use of the word "dude". It was him. You're ready for perfect, blissful companionship. Somewhere out there, the real Bach-Man is too.

Slightly embarrassingly, yet sincerely,
Luke.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 pm

That's good to hear. I definitely think the producers fell in love with Heather (along with most of Australia/world). All of Channel Ten seems to love her and of course, Osher has made it clear he loves Heather too. This tweet Osher faved as well. (Who is Chrissie, btw?) wrote:

AAL 'Chrissie' is Chrissie Swan - a radio and tv personality here in Aus who does a lot of work with Channel 10 (she was a contestant on Big Brother many years ago).

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 pm

This is a pretty incredible open-letter on IG to Heather from a guy... hearthumbsup wrote: ....

Wow how beautiful - thanks for sharing AAL ... (sniff sniff again) :tissuebox

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:11 am

AAL 'Chrissie' is Chrissie Swan - a radio and tv personality here in Aus who does a lot of work with Channel 10 (she was a contestant on Big Brother many years ago).
Aww... they really do love Heather then. So good she is getting support especially considering her career aspirations. It seems everyone that meets Heather loves her.  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:52 am

Schmoobag wrote:
This is a pretty incredible open-letter on IG to Heather from a guy... hearthumbsup wrote: ....
Wow how beautiful - thanks for sharing AAL ... (sniff sniff again) :tissuebox
:tissuebox Heather really is incredible! It was so beautiful what this guy wrote... love what he said. Even more incredible is that Heather wrote back to him on his IG and here's what she said:

heather_maltman about 2 hours ago
Dear Luke, "a public response."

Let me start by saying wow. In so many ways, I cannot tell you the warmth and support this letter has given me.

I have never felt more blessed and proud of my country. They say in life you will come across challenges that will shape you and open your eyes to a new way of thinking.

You know what I've learnt? Tall poppy syndrome in Australia is a minority. I hope that everyone who has sent me some kind of love or honour knows how much I am humbled and those people feel my love in return.

I do my best every day to be honest and open with people. I feel we are all truly connected and only really separated by a few particles that define us as individuals. (Woo science!!)

I wish there was more understanding and less judgement in this world.

I am not perfect. I fail and I fall all the time. We all do.

I think Sam was an amazing man who taught me so much. I am lucky to have met him, and I'm glad that everyone got to share my experience on the show.

I never thought I would utter those words, I can tell you.

Yeah, it hurt that I wasn't the one. But now that I have people like yourself and your girlfriend in the world saying "Hey, it's ok. We care!" I feel like maybe it was meant to be.

This was an incredible life lesson and for that, you can never be hurt.

I guess I hope now that I can take this risk I took with Sam and turn it into something more. Something really special. Even if it's as small as a little career twist, or as large as full world movement where women stop wearing makeup and start living their beautiful selves. I don't know... I probably sound like a hippy loser.

Guess I'm just saying this letter was very special, and I wanted to reach back as taking risks in this life will always bring great reward. You put it out there, so I wanted to give it back. Your lady sounds amazing, and I'm glad you found each other.

Heather Maltman - over and out! *end of transmission*

beatingheart  beatingheart  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  beatingheart  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:16 am

HYBPA show had a few eliminated ladies before, Jacinda, Rachel1, Ebru ... so Heather is just doing what i guess comes in the package for some contestants of TB.

As much as I like seeing her more on TV ... I hope she doesn't overexpose ... and this is not some "modesty" or "being exclusive" crap, being above all, that I'm trying to preach, but purely from a film-maker's POV, something Heather is passionate about the most, being too much on TV doesn't do her any good. Unless it's an acting gig in some series.

But I wouldn't mind to hear her more on the radio, she has very nice voice, clear and engaging intonation, perfect wit for quick responses, that she's a ball to roll with "on air".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:48 am

I watch HYBPA every week and it is a really funny and witty show. Heather would be amazing as a regular on there!

I've seen pretty much every eliminated Bachelor contestant on there except for Emily and Bec (I think). They have all been really charismatic and fun for the few minutes they have been on.

That letter and her response is amazing...the world can't get enough of her!!!! Maybe just maybe...nice guys don't have to finish last after all Smiley

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:31 am

Just a heads up apparently Hughesy and Kate ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) are speaking to Ash Williams after 5pm about Heather.

They are claiming he is Heathers new man (since friday)...they are absolutely thrilled they have set them up! Shall be interesting... in a lot of ways I can see how these two would work they seem to be very similar.. funny, quirky, dorky, bad fashion but both attractive! See what he says - Heather just needs to be careful, I don't want this guy to be using her just to try and ride her wave of popularity.

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:24 am

OK so it was a bit of hoo-ha about nothing. Hughesy in on the show Have you been paying attention? Which Heather is a guest on tonight. He said he spoke to her yesterday and she mentioned she was catching up with Ash later that night. Ash confirmed they went out for drinks and caught up. It got a little awkward because another radio staff member claimed he saw Ash coming out of a hotel at 3am. He denied it was him, the presenters tried to get him to spill more details. In the end he said they will be catching up again. Hughesy and Kate said to be careful, they like Heather and to not treat this as something "casual"... he said he wasn't, its definitely not casual.. they joked and said Warwrick was going to keep and eye on him.

video is up....

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:38 am

Hi All 
Just dropping by to post some s/caps (HTD preview, episode 14, IGs, and SMs)
Thanks. BBL

Posted by AAL 

S/caps from
Ten Play Hometown Sneek Peek 4

S/caps from episode 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] deadhorse

IG of Heather

From IG of Sam's brother
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:41 am

Ash is like, is Heather coming on, is Heather coming on? exactly - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 45 3806527698

If Ash messes with Heather, all of Australia will be after him. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again