SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beyourself - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by umpossible Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
umpossible wrote:
OMG! Just read Heather is co hosting The Project tomorrow! Yay! A full 60 minutes of Heather commentary! And what screens directly after? The Bachelor..coincidence??
Wow!!! So great! That means she will be commentating for the F3 and likely when Sarah goes home. I am sure she will have some wonderful things to say about all three, and also Sarah since they were roommates the entire time.

Wish I could watch it live!

There's this option to watch live...but I'm not sure it streams for those outside Australia?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just tried it and it lags by a few minutes to the live show...hope it works!

I think she's only on tomorrow (Wed) so probably won't get to catch Sarah live on the show with her sad

umpossible

Back to top Go down

beyourself - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:47 am

Ahh, thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I will definitely try see if I can watch live bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:30 am

From Heather's twitter account.
And Osher is following Heather on Twitter. No surprise!!  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@theprojecttv
Tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]​ favourite Heather co-hosts the show!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:20 pm

I hope that with this we can close the chapter called "Sam the Bachelor" ... I much rather just read about Heather and her new adventures

For some ... maybe this is the answer you were looking for.

Popular Bachelorette Heather Maltman was never going to get the final red rose and should have gone home earlier, admits The Bachelor Sam Wood.

Maltman made the final four because Wood said she was such great fun to be with, not because he had developed romantic feelings for her.

However, given that she fell for the fitness instructor, he believes, in hindsight, he should have sent Maltman home earlier to protect her emotions.

"I loved Heather's company but knowing she was never going to be someone I could ever fall in love with, I knew it would only be harder if she was down to the final two or three," Wood told AAP.

"Retrospectively, I should have done it (sent her home) a couple of weeks earlier but you are also thinking I have to go on date after date with these girls.

"I'd like to spend time with girls whose company I thoroughly enjoy."

Wood said the social media and public fall-out following Maltman's departure was understandable and he felt bad about sending her home.

He said she was more into him than any other girl he had rejected and that made it more difficult cutting ties with her although she was never a chance of winning.

"Heather is a fantastic girl but I knew from my side she was never going to be anything more than a friend,"
he said.

The three single women still in search of the final rose are intruder Lana Jeavon-Fellow, sales rep and single mum Snezana Markoski and event manager Sarah Mackay.

Wood will make his final decision on Thursday.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 pm

He knew weeks earlier?

Geez Sam, why take her to F4 then?

This means Snez was the F1 before Lana and maybe she was the final one.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Can I say that Sam seems to be very arrogant here.  All I can say is fork him imho.

Adding: Sam's problem is that Heather and Warwick became the celebrities and he and his F1 will be after thoughts because very few people care enough.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Yeap ... ElonM ... it's why I was writing all those post when I found out about Heather being eliminated as F4 ... it suddenly opened another reality of the events. Snez was always F1 ... I know many won't believe it and some still see Sam having the romantic feelings for Heather ... well, I don't ... I did, big time, so no denying it ... but when the bubble bursts and you go watch all the episodes with another perspective, you can realize that's all it was ... an illusion, a perfect edited version of a romance (that was always just one-sided).

Link to Popsugar article: One Guy's Opinion: Why Heather Ticks All the Girlfriend Boxes

Heather Maltman ‏@HeatherMaltman
@popsugarau 1. This = funny! 2. I respect Sam's decision. 3. This is scary accurate (I will take the $20,000 ring and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if it's ok?)

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 pm

I knew Sam wasn't that into Heather but I though it was editing. Yes, they had the best date eva since watching the series but body language was the final nail in the coffin.

I like Sam but I found that statement to be overly arrogant and pretentious. He knew she wasn't going to be his choice, she told him if he wasn't certain about her don't take her to F4 and yet he did!

SOB!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:56 pm

So Sam admits that he led on the girl who had the strongest feelings for him? Mmmkay. Rolling Eyes

I am sorry, but I think the only reason he is saying this now is b/c of the backlash against him and it has nothing to do with friendzone. The guy may not have seen Heather as F1 but his friendzone nonsense is a blatant lie since what he said and did to Heather on the show proves it.

He's still not the sharpest tool in the shed though for saying he led her on as he is just making it worse for himself by going on and on how he never saw anything but friendship with her and weeks earlier?  no no

Weeks earlier when he was saying he felt the exact same as Heather?! Those were his words to her, not ITMs. And he was reassuring her and she told him that she was there for him and he said he knew and reassured her again about not sure he could even let her go? Such rubbish.   no

Sam is now saying he knew how Heather felt and yet on their second date he told her he felt the same as Heather did. So he said that to her b/c he didn't want to lead her on?  Suspect

Which one is which? He can't have it both ways and he can say what he wants to now but he's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

What a tool, imo. He's just jealous that Heather has more attention than him and that he was on "The Heather Show" and not the star of his own season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 pm

I actually wouldn't blame Sam ... since if we look at the line-up of women who went home before Heather ... it's not like sending Heather home before all of them was ever an option.
Heather was fun to hang out, for him, but also for us, the viewers, so TPTB would never let her go early. Also she was highly engaging (as always is) and she was basically a driving force in the "relationship", so he didn't have to do much, as she filled all the minutes of their perfect time together.
I get the reasons why he chose to "drag her along" till F4 ... honestly, there was no other way out for Heather but that scenario we've witnessed.
She needed time to open up ... she needed time to fall ... and "someone" was counting on that. Good for Her, I say, since with that she got a huge following, people ready to catch her.
The only thing that could had been different was the Rose Ceremony...
that's the part that makes everything "laughable" ... there, Sam Wood - the bachelor who makes his own choices - comes out as a joke.
But then again ... TPTB wanted that ... that perfect shoot of Heather's face of a heartbreak.
And in the retrospect ... it gives us the answer why they edited the season like she was going to be F1... Well played TPTB.au ... c'est la vie.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:13 pm

I am sorry but I do blame Sam.. not for keeping her to F4, but for the following regarding Heather:

1) Sam wanting her to be all girly with him and telling her to be so when he is now saying all he wanted was just her friendship so there was no reason for him to push her to be girly and open up with his whole "give me your girliest".
2) Sam reassuring her and telling her he doesn't think he can get rid of her at all after she told him that she really liked him and that he would have to get rid of her.
3) Sam on his second date with Heather, when she said at no point does she feel like he doesn't reciprocate her feelings and he said that he felt the "exact same" as her when he admits now that he never did.

He could have kept Heather to F4 without doing all of the above.

Those were not ITMs, those were moments when Heather was vulnerable b/c he asked her to be that way and then he reassured her again and again and even told her he felt the exact same. If TPTB made him do anything then he was but a puppet and a tosser. He's a 35 year old man who, since he says he reads people so well and is now admitting to it, was using Heather and was not her friend at all, no matter what he says.  

One can say that TPTB did this or that to make one feel better but the reality is that Sam was the driving force behind getting Heather to open up and get to F4, not anyone else.  He is why Heather became the Heather Show. Heather opened up because of Sam and he pushed her to do so and reassured her all the way up until the moment when she no longer suited him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 pm

AAL ... but it's also his role, as the lead, as the Bachelor, he needs to do that (with all).
All the leads had done it before him. All. (Even Art) The only difference is that usually the girl on the other side didn't fall so hard (or we didn't believe it) and we didn't care for her as much.
It's just unfortunately for Heather ... that she was the one on the other end of the "leading on". But that's the "game" ... blaming him for that would be unfair, IMO.
That doesn't mean he has no fault. It's either his decision or his choice to follow TPTB's instructions ... either way, he isn't spotless.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again