SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:17 pm

IMO after the last HTV, Heather still have some reservation of bringing Warwick into the show again. She is so worried about the last HTV as she did not have a proper family to bring the guys to meet. As a bachelorette she has to have the family meet two of the guys. I would love for her to be the next bachelorette. I did not think I enjoy watching the first season so much more then the bachie's. I am sure Heather would also bring fun to the show. I would love very much to listen to Warwick's wise quotes nod his insights to the potential guy for Heather. But I guess Heather did not want to put him in that situation once more.

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She was invited by Studio 10 only for that 1 day as a guest-co-host, Studio10 is filmed in Sydney, so it's easier to have access for both parties, I guess ...
I'm not excited about the dude either, since his "record" speaks of a guy still trying to make it in the business (as does Heather), so the intentions aren't clear, but lets just hope for Heather that it's a relationship worth being public about (since it was her choice to disclose).
I hope the last experience brought lessons and that Heather understands her own self-worth and therefor sets the ground of how she deserves to be treated.

At the same time, it's interesting how is Heather going to deal with the public curiosity, where will she put the limits to an "invasion" and how much she'll be willing to share, I'm curious how will the media continue to follow her, what will they focus on and how it's that going to help her and her career. She has a choice, she decided to bring the guy with her on the red-carpet event after a week (or a bit more) of dating ... i'm curious to see how she's going to handle her relationship in the public eye, once she's allowed them to look in...
also when will she set the boundaries and what would that entail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Good for Heather! That guy is cute! Don't see any reason to be sceptical of him at this stage.

I'd much prefer her not to be the next Bachelorette. Lots of scrutiny as the lead of these shows and if she's still trying to make it as an actress/film maker I don't think it'd be a good move type cast yourself as nothing but part of this franchise. The show was great for her to meet people and gather some fans but I reckon she'd be pretty keen to move onto the next thing now.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:54 am

You're right Lozzatron, at this stage all good ... and I too prefer Heather having her fun "hormones" elevated ... so if the guy helps, I'm not here to kill the fun. And I prefer the "natural" progress than the show expectations ... and if she ever gets to the point of having the choice to make whether to appear on this kind of show again ... I hope the financial reason alone is worth it.

But ... speaking about good future investments ... is this the infamous onesie?
@heather_maltman
Poster shoot for A Skype Ex-change!!!! With this guy @aaronglenane... I'm so excited I could wee my pants. Directing is the poop!!!! @citronal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:45 am

happygolucky wrote:You're right Lozzatron, at this stage all good ... and I too prefer Heather having her fun "hormones" elevated ... so if the guy helps, I'm not here to kill the fun. And I prefer the "natural" progress than the show expectations ... and if she ever gets to the point of having the choice to make whether to appear on this kind of show again ... I hope the financial reason alone is worth it.

But ... speaking about good future investments ... is this the infamous onesie?
@heather_maltman
Poster shoot for A Skype Ex-change!!!! With this guy @aaronglenane... I'm so excited I could wee my pants. Directing is the poop!!!! @citronal

Yep I think that's the one! I can't believe Heather has made me not hate onesies laugh out loud

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:07 am

@HeatherMaltman - Sept. 24
@Studio10au gettin' gangsta fresh with this legend!!!! Ummm did someone say can I look badass hott today?!?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@HeatherMaltman 8 hours ago
Heather Maltman retweeted ANNE STRINGER

Bah!!!!! Crazy... Started from the bottom now I'm here?!?! Bahahaha
ANNE STRINGER @styliststringy
Nice to get sent this on a Monday morning - good start to the week @heathermaltman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]… Instagram "Best dressed" pic

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Sam Frost today said that Heather called her and asked her if she could do Bachelorette recaps for her.
Sam said she loves Heather and told Heather definitely.

Heather is going to be on F&W tomorrow (so after date with Sasha).
She also is in Studio 10. She is likely talking about the show.
Her blog was that Sam chooses Sasha.

Will see...

@fitzyandwippa  46m46 minutes ago
TOMORROW

@HeatherMaltman joins us to review the latest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] episode.

Guess who's back... @heather_maltman steps in on the panel this morning on @studio10au! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:24 am

@heather_maltman
It's refreshing and thrust quenching. I believe it's called being dunked like a lady. Hair and make up intact like a BOSS! @studio10au @jessjrowe happy to fill in for you today lady, I hope I lived up to your impeccable rep my love. X
(source)
(source)
(source)

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:25 am

She is stunningly gorgeous!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 am

From the last week few more pics of Studio10 hosting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 am

@Studio10au
@HeatherMaltman, @cam_knight & @davidrobinson83 are about to dip into a vat of Diet Coke with a Mentos suit on next!
VIDEO:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:21 am

@heather_maltman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @steelio_ best man friend ever. @nova_969 @fitzyandwippa
Fitzy & Wippa
‏@fitzyandwippa
To wear a onesie with your boyfriend is like going to IKEA it's a big step. - Fitzy
@fitzyandwippa
"We don't really talk about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" - @HeatherMaltman talking about her new boyfriend Andrew.
@fitzyandwippa
"My heart is taken." - @HeatherMaltman
‏@fitzyandwippa
"I knew Snez won [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just after the show stopped filming. It was hard keeping it a secret." - @HeatherMaltman

At your own risk ... Mr.&Mrs Maltman skyping:

DM article link: 'Swoon, best man friend ever!'

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again