SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 pm

I love that Heather is cohosting with Osher! yes

It seems like two of my fave female contestants from this franchise, Sam F and Heather, have both transitioned to radio with some experience in entertainment. My other fave female contestant is Matilda and she works behind the scenes in this arena. It must be something in the water with these three because they are all unique and super funny and genuine ladies! My faves by far! :Nod:

I'm looking forward to listening to Heather's show with Osher! And then see her post-show for Im a Celeb AU. Go Heather!!  warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 1710264613

Osher Günsberg and Heather Maltman will be covering breakfast from this Monday across the Hit Network in the cap cities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heather Maltman, from The Bachelor stable of talent said:  'To me working with Osher will be like bathing in milk. It's a little weird, but once in, you start to wonder why you didn't do it sooner! He's an intelligent, hard working, funny man who challenges the way I think. I cannot wait to bust a rhyme with this kid on radio!’

Osher,  who is set to join Stav & Abby in the New Year in Brisbane said: ’I am so grateful to work with Heather on this show, she’s as fun as you think she is to hang out with. Also, she’s taller than me but thankfully you can’t hear that’.

Breakfast with Osher and Heather will go through to Christmas. Rove & Sam will continue on 2Day FM 6-9am weekdays until Friday 18 December.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by robinvi Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:11 pm

these two! They are so great together! Osher love himself some heather. Osher posted a video on instagram
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:56 pm

hearthumbsup Love it!
Osher was always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!  :Nod:    
He's been a Heather fan (and Sam Frost fan too) more than any fan of the male leads... in fact, I am pretty convinced that no matter how he has to say otherwise (and I think it's his job to say good things about the male Bach leads) but that he hasn't done anything with any of them or talked about them nor liked any of their SM shows how he personally feels.

@heather_maltman's pump up song was awesome today @timleeoz not having it. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Wow, they are adorable together. Is there anything romantic there?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Haha, no nothing romantic. I would say that they would be like brother and sister or best friends. Heather has a bf who seems a perfect match for her (he is just as quirky and fun) and Osher has been in a relationship for a while now with a single mother and so he is a "dad" (as he refers to himself as) for a while. I think it is just a case of Osher and Heather just get each other and have a great rapport. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Just saw that Heather tweeted this... it pretty much sums up their relationship.   :yes: warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 3806527698

@HeatherMaltman  

Heather: Osher, have you noticed we're on sync when using the bathroom?

@oshergunsberg: wait till our periods link up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] baha

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:53 am

warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 3806527698 Heather posted this of herself and Osher. I love Osher, he's so fun and so young for a guy in his 40s!

@osher_gunsberg I'm so inspired. Thought everyone would like to see what happens between on air. Yup... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @foxfm @timleeoz @bridgetnortheast by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:56 am

hbbanner Heather!!! Big 30!!  warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 1710264613

Hey beautiful people @steelio_ heathers man friend and I (heathers crazy older sister @jazzbrowartist ) have stolen heathers insta account to let everyone know it's her 30th bday .... Please send her some bday love today !!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her boyfriend also posted on his IG the same video with this caption hearthumbsup

It's my lovely lady @heather_maltman's 30th birthday today...so her awesome sis @jazzbrowartist and myself wanted to fill her day with nice things...so if you have some nice things to say to her, please do... And if you don't, just make something up! Love you baby! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:40 am

awwww  It's WARWICK!! warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 1710264613 warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 1710264613 warwickforpm - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 60 1710264613
Gosh that man is a hunk a hunk!  :Nod:

When I surprised @heather_maltman with our dear friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for her 30th birthday party !!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:14 am

WARWICK!!! He's such a cutie!!! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Heather with her boyfriend Andrew and also with Warwick and his family!! So cute to see them all together. I'd say that Warwick approves of Heather's man! yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@heather_maltman
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Warwick! He's so flippin cute! Nice looking family too.

Nice pic of Heather and her b/friend. She looks so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again