SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by FanofHeather Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 am

Also I noticed in the Lana thread that she will be in Bali on 23/24 September. A few days after the finale on the 17th. This could be a misdirection on her part of course, but wouldn't the F1 be required in Australia for media commitments. Especially as it will help to promote Bette season. Also a party weekend in Bali, doesn't seem to me to be the ideal romantic getaway once you can finally reveal your love for someone. But as I said could just be a misdirection on her part!

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:59 am

FanofHeather wrote:I agree Dutchy64 have not really watched Bachelor AU before but I have noticed a heavy focus in the last four episodes on the relationship between the girls, instead of the relationships Sam is forming. It feels like they think the viewers will be more interested in the cat fighting. For example they chose to show Nina/Rachel conversation instead of Sam's conversations with Heather and Lana.

Yeah, CP have been really boring for few episodes now because of that.
Nothing really happens there to let us know who Sam is really chasing (especially if we consider that Heather is not F1). Really frustrating.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:07 am

^^^^ Totally agree! The CPs have certainly been lacking in the last few weeks.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 am

I find this statement interesting:
"With production already completed on the show, Sam says he couldn’t be happier with the woman who ultimately receives the final rose. “I’ve absolutely chosen the right one,” Sam confides. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It developed over time. Am in I love now? We’re taking it slowly – but I’ve definitely met someone who’s very, very special to me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So who is he talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 am

I can't find the source to my statement "He has said that he thinks that the love story hasn't been showed that much". I have a feeling I read it yesterday or the day before, but as I can't provide a link I take it back. Sorry for bringing it up. Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 7 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:23 am

GW2 I also heard Sam say this on a radio interview last week. Will see if I can find the source.

Would do you think Sam is referring to in the TV week logi article above?

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 am

(source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'Is now the time I tell you that I'm absolutely s***ing myself about home visits?' Heather reveals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:44 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I find this statement interesting:
"With production already completed on the show, Sam says he couldn’t be happier with the woman who ultimately receives the final rose. “I’ve absolutely chosen the right one,” Sam confides. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It developed over time. Am in I love now? We’re taking it slowly – but I’ve definitely met someone who’s very, very special to me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So who is he talking about?

The bold reminded me strangely of Juan Pablo (US bachelor).
I wonder if he will say the L word during the finale! hmmmmm

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I can't find the source to my statement "He has said that he thinks that the love story hasn't been showed that much". I have a feeling I read it yesterday or the day before, but as I can't provide a link I take it back. Sorry for bringing it up. Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 7 623245435
That's ok Glow! The other article you posted saying that the love took time to develop is pretty interesting. Makes me think of Snez (or Heather if we have been tricked with the scaps)!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:58 am

This interview is another reason i dont believe Lana is F1. He takes every opportunity to slam Emily who I believe jibes well with Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 am

Not love at first sight and taking it slow?
Hmmm... It sure doesn't sound like Lana, maybe more about Snez?

although he gave Heather the right rose, but they were in the friend zone more in the early stage, can it be her? Still hoping!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:05 am

For me that screams Snez! giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again