SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by mysthelma Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Hehehe can I say I love this thread.... It keeps moving never a dull moment. Nick is definitely never one to let others opinion affect him...I  can imagine him humouring those who are not fans with those hashtags, he is being ridiculous with it all. I love that he does not give a damn...

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Are posts edited / deleted by mods? If so, please feel free to delete mine if appropriate :
Nick only tagged pictures taken in Miami #wilhelmina. I checked.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Mods monitor all posts in all threads on a daily basis. So we edit/delete as necessary.
I haven't seen anything needing tweaking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:06 pm

I think it's respectful of Nick to give credit by using the hashtags. He only uses them when he's being photographed by the professional photographers.

Everyone uses hashtags when they are promoting what ever it is they are involved with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 pm

IMO it's obnoxious. We get it Nick, you're affiliated with Wilhelmina Models. It's like when he hashtagged #bachelorette and #thebachelorette (both laugh out loud) in his pics during K's season.

afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Nick has always been ridiculous with his hashtags tho if you are familiar with his sm in the past. With regard to his modeling photos he needs to credit the photographers and the agency, and promote his brand. I don't see anything wrong with it
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:22 pm

What is the difference for those promoting a book, or a health product, their blogs, or whatever, to use hashtags. They all do it.

Nick has always used a lot of hasthtags, even when it had nothing to do with modelling pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:48 pm

I find it pretty funny that, people constantly saying it's unnecessary/useless/pointless/douche ... of NICK to do blah blah blah of things.

Who is there to judge what is rightq for NICK'S LIFE?
If he doesn't meet one's standard, I guess it's not HIS fault?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO it's obnoxious. We get it Nick, you're affiliated with Wilhelmina Models. It's like when he hashtagged #bachelorette and #thebachelorette (both laugh out loud) in his pics during K's season.

My favorite was the IG of him preparing for the ATFR - he had #theBachelorette, #bachelorette, #afterthefinalrose, #afr, #dapper, #chicago, and #customsuit. So, if you search for anything Bachelorette, the entire city of Chicago, dapper men, or custom suits, you are going to view Nick's IG whether you want to or not!

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:55 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I find it pretty funny that, people constantly saying it's unnecessary/useless/pointless/douche ... of NICK to do blah blah blah of things.

I'm not judging what is right for NICK'S LIFE, I'm just adding my opinion to the conversation on this website which is allowed.  Nick can do and say whatever he wants and I can think it's ridiculous. Jmho

Last edited by eliza3 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:IMO it's obnoxious. We get it Nick, you're affiliated with Wilhelmina Models. It's like when he hashtagged #bachelorette and #thebachelorette (both laugh out loud) in his pics during K's season.

My favorite was the IG of him preparing for the ATFR - he had #theBachelorette, #bachelorette, #afterthefinalrose, #afr, #dapper, #chicago, and #customsuit. So, if you search for anything Bachelorette, the entire city of Chicago, dapper men, or custom suits, you are going to view Nick's IG whether you want to or not!

(imo)

Maybe he needs the nickname Hashtag instead of that dude from Des' season? It would probably be more fitting.

afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 87b72b10 afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 86669110 afr - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

eliza3 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I find it pretty funny that, people constantly saying it's unnecessary/useless/pointless/douche ... of NICK to do blah blah blah of things.

I'm not judging what is right for NICK'S LIFE, I'm just adding my opinion to the conversation on this website which is allowed.  Nick can do and say whatever he wants and I can think it's ridiculous. Jmho

Of course you can say your opinion, if you don't like him you will find him annoying, this is very understandable.
 My point is, people can love him or hate him, can laugh at him as a clown whatsoever.
But to say he does certain things are unnecessary is IMO, a bit over. how do we know whether things are necessary or unnecessary for his life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt