SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by quietpal Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Imo it's obnoxious to those who think it's obnoxious. Whether it is or it ain't, TOG just doesn't care.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Yes, as mentioned in my post, him being obnoxious is my opinion? He probably doesn't care, you're right. Just like XYZ contestant doesn't care what we think of them being jobless, drinking all day, doing reality TV shows every few months, getting cosmetic work etc. Still doesn't stop us from sharing our views.

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 pm

You are exactly right.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:IMO it's obnoxious. We get it Nick, you're affiliated with Wilhelmina Models. It's like when he hashtagged #bachelorette and #thebachelorette (both laugh out loud) in his pics during K's season.

My favorite was the IG of him preparing for the ATFR - he had #theBachelorette, #bachelorette, #afterthefinalrose, #afr, #dapper, #chicago, and #customsuit. So, if you search for anything Bachelorette, the entire city of Chicago, dapper men, or custom suits, you are going to view Nick's IG whether you want to or not!

(imo)

Haha, oh yes. They get better. #swag #GQ #classic giggling

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:IMO it's obnoxious. We get it Nick, you're affiliated with Wilhelmina Models. It's like when he hashtagged #bachelorette and #thebachelorette (both laugh out loud) in his pics during K's season.

My favorite was the IG of him preparing for the ATFR - he had #theBachelorette, #bachelorette, #afterthefinalrose, #afr, #dapper, #chicago, and #customsuit. So, if you search for anything Bachelorette, the entire city of Chicago, dapper men, or custom suits, you are going to view Nick's IG whether you want to or not!

(imo)

Maybe he needs the nickname Hashtag instead of that dude from Des' season? It would probably be more fitting.

He was on Des season ? Missed that one :shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Doesn't like one person is one thing, but to say what is necessary for Nick's life according to OUR OWN STANDARD is another thing.

Maybe people in general, including myself, are as self absorbed as Nick, who think their standard is the only truth so they have the right to judge. I say judge here, not expressing comments, huge difference.

I hate Nick because he's annoying as hell.
I hate Nick because he has done thing wrong, such as posting shirtless pic.

These are different, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

(imo)

Maybe he needs the nickname Hashtag instead of that dude from Des' season? It would probably be more fitting.

He was on Des season ? Missed that one :shocked!:

There was a guy nicknamed hashtag on des' season. I'm saying maybe Nick needs to steal his nickname since he loves his hashtags so much.

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 87b72b10 chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 86669110 chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

IMO, if the worst thing that Nick has done is to post "douchy", "attention seeking" photos of himself at the request of his fans, then I think he is doing pretty well for himself.  

I think it might be a nice change of pace (although less likely to stimulate riveting conversation as it seems shirtless photos and hashtags dominate around here) to discuss that Nick is a feminist who supports standing up for women's rights and the defense of those who have been victims of domestic violence.  To me this seems a much more meaningful topic, as I think Nick would agree.  "Focus on what is important."

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:19 am

OnePromise wrote:IMO, if the worst thing that Nick has done is to post "douchy", "attention seeking" photos of himself at the request of his fans, then I think he is doing pretty well for himself.  

I think it might be a nice change of pace (although less likely to stimulate riveting conversation as it seems shirtless photos and hashtags dominate around here) to discuss that Nick is a feminist who supports standing up for women's rights and the defense of those who have been victims of domestic violence.  To me this seems a much more meaningful topic, as I think Nick would agree.  "Focus on what is important."

Has he done anything for domestic violence victims, except go to that one fundraiser party? Truly asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:24 am

You know what's really funny ~ it was verified & counted how few shirtless selfies of Nick that he's actually posted to SM in the past three years, as 2, only 2.    Which really points out how ridiculous it was for lambasting him for basically nothing, so now, he's getting blasted for the number of hashtags he uses.  I give up!! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:26 am

I don't think he has beaten anyone in his family lately.
So that would be in his corner, just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 am

Speaking only for myself, I've actually never felt that he posts a ridiculous amount of shirtless selfies, though *overall* shirtless pics, the desperate nature of them (flashing undies, unbuttoned pants) and the timing of them are certainly ridiculous IMO, and worth mocking. No matter who does it. giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt