SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:37 am

I don't care if there's no WTA, but can we please, please have a Heather Tells All??
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:37 am

IMO, even though you now know, and even though you might be upset that Heather is gone... watching it happen is much worse than you can imagine. I'm a tough cookie but this really got me in "the feels".

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 am

I don't think TPTB expected such a huge backlash like this. People are comparing this to Patrick dying on Offspring (if you're Australian, you'll know the ridiculous SM response when that happened!  giggling), saying that they're crying, that they aren't going to watch anymore, ect. It's crazy, I can't remember everyone being so united in their anger over the elimination of one contestant before

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 am

Wow. Osher on periscope...

"Do I think that Sam made the right choice about Heather? I don't know. Sam is Sam".

Yup, Osher is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way.
He's been on her side since day one and now even periscoping the night she leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 am

Me too Noclue. My whole livingroom is filled with onions. Everywhere I looked the tears were still there. My hubby thinks I'm bonkers! Bloody hell, I've never had a cry over anyone in these types of shows before...
ellmack
ellmack

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:43 am

AmyB wrote:I don't think TPTB expected such a huge backlash like this. People are comparing this to Patrick dying on Offspring (if you're Australian, you'll know the ridiculous SM response when that happened!  giggling), saying that they're crying, that they aren't going to watch anymore, ect. It's crazy, I can't remember everyone being so united in their anger over the elimination of one contestant before
I've never seen anything like this. Ever. On any season.

People on Twitter talking about how Sam is like in the Batman movie (the Joker) and the butler guy says that some men just like to watch the world burn.

It's insanity. And people are watching at different times in Australia....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:43 am

Actually it will be a good thing if ratings tank for next week....it will teach the AU TPTB a big lesson not to edit the show similar to the U.S. series for subsequent seasons IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

AmyB wrote:I don't think TPTB expected such a huge backlash like this. People are comparing this to Patrick dying on Offspring (if you're Australian, you'll know the ridiculous SM response when that happened!  giggling), saying that they're crying, that they aren't going to watch anymore, ect. It's crazy, I can't remember everyone being so united in their anger over the elimination of one contestant before

Yeah and I never watched Offspring again

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

Wow... I can say that Osher and his girlfriend on Periscope are both Team Heather.
They both are saying that Sam should have talked to Heather and that communication is needed.
Osher saying he cried twice and when he told Heather it was time to go it was very, very tough and that Heather was broken.
Osher saying he wants to philosophize and that to be thankful and grateful for the people in your life.

Osher wishing everyone BIG HUGS.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:47 am

You can't kill your protagonist without a backlash, so even if Sam kept Heather they should never have built the story they did when they knew the outcome. Never! JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:48 am

ellmack wrote:Me too Noclue. My whole livingroom is filled with onions. Everywhere I looked the tears were still there. My hubby thinks I'm bonkers! Bloody hell, I've never had a cry over anyone in these types of shows before...
If there was anyone worth crying over, imo, it is Heather. She's a gem. Even is Sam never fell in love with her, we did. Who knows. Our love may last longer anyway.

Heather, if you ever read this, you will always be my F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweet kiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jacinda retweeted this

Jacinda Gugliemino retweeted
dan debuf ‏@dandebuf  5m5 minutes ago
MEANWHILE BACK IN BRISBANE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hah, yes! Take Sam out to Wolf Creek..! :claphands
ellmack
ellmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless