SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mce - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 Empty Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Fan Forum rules apply!

Newly engaged couple! Hoorray to Tanner and Jade!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mce - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:58 pm

From Ali's Blog.

http://www.aliluvs.com/

September 8, 2015
Congrats Jade and Tanner!!!

Big congratulations are in order for Jade and Tanner! I cried like a baby watching the two of them get engaged! It was so sweet! Ok, I have to admit that I must be a bit more emotional about engagements now that I'm engaged, but I just LOVE, LOVE! And their engagement got me thinking. These Bachelor in Paradise couples know each other WAY better at the end of the season than couples who meet on the Bachelor or Bachelorette. No really. They spend WAY more time together and that gives them a lot more opportunity to get to know each other. Plus, with Tanner and Jade, there were never any other dates with other people. So all their time was focused on each other. Based on this, the success rate of Bachelor in Paradise couples who get engaged will be way higher than the success rate of Bachelor/Bachelorette couples who get engaged. Well, currently the success rate for Bachelor in Paradise couples is %100 (because of Lacey and Marcus), but I think it will continue to be high as more season come and go.

Anyway, I'm SUPER happy for Jade and Tanner. I don't know Jade personally, but I've become friends with Carly and Carly & Jade are besties. Well, I adore Carly, and any friend of hers is a friend of mine. So there you have it, that makes Jade and I friends! Ha! Kidding - but not really kidding ;)

mce - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

mce - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 pm

I posted in regular forum and will post here too ...

Congratulations to Janner! I absolutely love this couple and wish we would have seen more of them as they are just so loving, supportive and tender to each other. They seem like a great match and excited to read/hear more.

As Ally noted in her thread, BIP2 couples really do see so much of each other than Bachelor/Bachelorette leads and don't have to waste time forming connections with people they do not like as well. Five weeks of filming and together nearly 24/7 sure is a lot of time even if it's at a beach resort!!

I wrote in another thread that I think when Tanner told Jade that he loved her it was truly one of the most genuine moments that I've ever seen on this show. Adorable!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:23 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I posted in regular forum and will post here too ...

Congratulations to Janner! I absolutely love this couple and wish we would have seen more of them as they are just so loving, supportive and tender to each other. They seem like a great match and excited to read/hear more.

As Ally noted in her thread, BIP2 couples really do see so much of each other than Bachelor/Bachelorette leads and don't have to waste time forming connections with people they do not like as well. Five weeks of filming and together nearly 24/7 sure is a lot of time even if it's at a beach resort!!

I wrote in another thread that I think when Tanner told Jade that he loved her it was truly one of the most genuine moments that I've ever seen on this show. Adorable!

I think they only film for three weeks. I believe the five weeks thing is Bachelor speak because they make them do their ITMs as if they are talking about the episodes as they are airing. Some previous cast member explained it when discussing the bachelor.

I like these two as well. Love those shoulder kisses Tanner is always giving her. Very sweet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm

I just watched glimpses of BiP and now I wish I could go back and just watch the two of them. Did they have a lot of air time?

mce - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:35 pm

They had a lot of narrative air time, but not much on them as a couple.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I just watched glimpses of BiP and now I wish I could go back and just watch the two of them. Did they have a lot of air time?
I agree bleuberry -- if I had known how fantastic the ending was going to be, I might have taken the time to wade through all the tears and drama! Smiley IMO the sweetest and most sincere proposal EVER from this franchise! Tanner seemed to be speaking from his heart, not some script!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I just watched glimpses of BiP and now I wish I could go back and just watch the two of them. Did they have a lot of air time?

...not much, but tptb did make good use of their footage and included some pretty great moments of #Janner.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 pm

I will try to compile all of the #Janner moments of the season. It may take some time but bear with me. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 pm

It's funny because Carly even said that she couldn't find Jade half the time because she would be hidden away snuggling with Tanner. You could tell that they actually did just want to hang out with each other, instead of get the most screen-time. I just love how fast they fell for each other and how they quickly became a "real" couple, who would gossip about other couples and how Jade wouldn't even wear makeup. I also liked how they were asked on Periscope what they thought of Kirk and they were like "we differ in opinion on that", with Tanner thinking he's a good guy who made a mistake and Jade not caring for him. So many times, couples just agree with everything the other says, and I love that they have their own opinions and they respect each other.

I wrote this in the other thread, but I just think it's so fitting that the two people who I judged most pre-season (Tanner for his DUI, Jade for her Playboy and criminal history) ended up falling in love. They are so much more than their mistakes and I love that they just love and accept each other, flaws and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:I will try to compile all of the #Janner moments of the season. It may take some time but bear with me. Smiley

That would be nice. Thank you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Here is a link to the People article from this morning and why they liked mornings so much.  Smart!

Link
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass