SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 11 of 60 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:47 am

Agentcurls, your video is awesome and so perfect! Thanks so much !
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

mcm - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Northstargirl Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 am

Incredible video for an incredible love story!!! :claphands lovetogether
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 am

I so enjoyed your video tribute Agentcurls!! clapping!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:22 pm

The video was awesome! Thanks for making it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

mcm - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 11 Vx2hc6

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper 4h4 hours ago Olathe, KS
#mcm #catwhisperer

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm

He might be right, laugh out loud

tanner_tolbert
A week ago I was here... And Jade and I are still together... Making us the 8th most successful couple in the shows history. #bachelornation #afterparadise 24min

mcm - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 11 11939690_1498061827174600_792353730_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:33 pm

This is from the after party last week I believe

Jade Roper
jadelizroper Dim cocktail lounges, velvety whiskey concoctions, hidden photo booths and possible ghost hauntings. This is why I love Los Angeles. #latergram 37min

mcm - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 11 11934684_1627319200853161_1806012806_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 pm

From Jade's twitter.  I remember doing this very thing.  

Jade Elizabeth Roper @jadelizroper
When you can't stop staring at your ring and you move your hand at every angle in the light just to see it sparkle. #newlyengagedprobz
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:33 am

I am loving these two. Jade is very sweet and Tanner is hilarious. I never knew about his love for his cats and for some reason that is making him even more attractive to me...and I don't know why. I'm an animal lover and have a cat and a dog, but for some reason the fact that he is a guy and kind of goes against the norm...guys and their manly dogs...and loves his cats, I am finding very sexy. Go figure!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Agentcurls, thank you for giving us this beautiful video.
You truly are the best. How well I remember. 
I love this couple. :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Sprite wrote:I am loving these two. Jade is very sweet and Tanner is hilarious. I never knew about his love for his cats and for some reason that is making him even more attractive to me...and I don't know why. I'm an animal lover and have a cat and a dog, but for some reason the fact that he is a guy and kind of goes against the norm...guys and their manly dogs...and loves his cats, I am finding very sexy. Go figure!
Haha, yeah, I remember when Kaitlyn revealed that in her SC recap. She said something like "All Tanner talked about was his cats and sports. He needed to step it up." That's what change my initial frat boy impression of him. He's a cat dude! I love how obsessed Jade and Tanner are with their pets. 80% of my pictures on my phone are of my dog, so I totally approve.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Here is an interview Jade did for LiveWell Nebraska

Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:30 am | Updated: 9:27 am, Tue Sep 15, 2015.
By Katy Glover / World-Herald staff writer

Former Nebraskan Jade Roper is off the market after finding love in one of the most unlikely places: reality TV.
The 28-year-old is engaged to Tanner Tolbert, who proposed on the season finale of ABC’s “Bachelor in Paradise.” The episode aired last week.
Roper, who grew up near Gering, appeared on “The Bachelor” earlier this year. She appeared this summer alongside other former “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” contestants on the ABC spin-off “Bachelor in Paradise.” This time, she left with a diamond ring on her finger and plans to relocate to Kansas City to be with her fiancé.
The World-Herald recently chatted with Roper, who currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee, about her Midwestern roots, finding love in front of a national television audience and what you didn’t see on the show. Her edited responses are below.
You've said that you were skeptical about finding a partner on "Bachelor in Paradise." What changed?
The first day when I saw Tanner, I just felt something. I thought, 'This is a guy I want to get to know.' We had great chemistry, and our relationship progressed naturally.
What are the love lessons you learned on the show?
I think the best thing the show gives you is, there are no distractions. No phones, no family, no work. It really makes you get down to the nitty gritty. Tanner and I had deep conversation the first week we knew each other. It set up a foundation to be honest with each other. That’s what we’ve taken out of “Paradise” – that communication and honesty.

How did your Nebraska roots come into play on the show?
I like to think living in the Midwest, you have certain principles and values in the way you live your life. That is one of the things that attracted me to Tanner (who lives in the Midwest) – he’s very grounded. Living in L.A., you don’t meet people like that. He was very familiar and comforting to me.

During your time on “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise,” you formed a close friendship with fellow contestant Carly Waddell. Why do you think it’s so important to not lose sight of those friendships when you’re looking for love?
I think I’ve done that in the past; you get too wrapped up in the relationship and you lose your friends, and you lose sight of yourself sometimes. Now that I’m in my late 20s, I realize (friendships) are something I need in my life to be whole as a person and to be able to contribute to my relationship. Men can’t fulfill some of those things that girlfriends can. Carly is a very special person, and she has the biggest heart. I got very fortunate to find a friendship like that.

How did your family react when you told them you were engaged?
I think they were super surprised. After filming, Tanner asked my dad for his blessing. My parents have been waiting awhile for me to find that right person. I loved that they were able to experience our love story and watch it happen.

What’s your favorite thing about Tanner?
I’m going to give you two. (laughs) His humor. He’s hilarious. We’re able to just be goofy and funny with each other. He’s also super romantic. I wish the show had shown more of those tender moments. He’s super sympathetic and sensitive in a way that I don’t think I’ve experienced.

What happened on the show that stood out to you but didn’t air?
Kirk (another contestant on the show) and Tanner planned a double date for me and Carly. They set up champagne and fruit and put together questions, like from “The Dating Game,” to see which couple knew each other best. We schooled Kirk and Carly. That told me Tanner was listening to our conversations; he was invested, and he cared. He really wanted to get to know me.

What’s the best relationship advice you’ve ever received?
I know it’s cliche, but don’t go to bed mad. You don’t want to carry that energy into the next day, and it’s not fair to your partner.

http://www.livewellnebraska.com/sex/q-a-former-nebraskan-and-bachelor-alum-jade-roper-gets/article_90d6067e-5b18-11e5-8616-9bb0e9705406.html
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 60 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass