SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:03 am

sbolduc wrote:Kind of interesting but Ashley I sent out the info regarding a charity night and Jade is on the flyer and details but Tanner isn't. He was in the original tweet from Ashley. Wonder why he isn't going. It's for October 3rd in DC

I don't know but car dealerships do a good business on a Saturday and are usually open until 6 or 7 so if I were to guess maybe he has to work
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Working in car dealerships are long, busy hours with hard work. Saturdays are very busy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:36 pm

This is really precious from Jades twitter account -

Jade Elizabeth Roper
‏@jadelizrope
The cutest grandma had towels embroidered for us as engagement present! So sweet! @ttolbert05

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 CPCWhadWEAAfQUK
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Miss a week and you miss alot

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:59 pm

I haven't visited this thread before, but count me in as a huge Jade and Tanner fan!! One of my favorite couples ever from this franchise!! All the pictures and tweets are so adorable!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:17 pm

In case anyone wanted to see it again, I found this on you tube

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Aww, they are perfect to do this with their love of their pets

From Jade's twitter

Jade Elizabeth Roper @jadelizroper
SO EXCITED! @ttolbert05 & I will be presenting at the @HeroDogAwards! Watch @hallmarkchannel Oct 30 8/7C!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 am

count me in as a Janner! their insta pics are just so funny and cute!
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:47 am

@ttolbert05
Chiiiiieeeefffffs! @jadelizroper
photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 CPJHrXLWgAEHMfV

@ttolbert05
@jadelizroper having a blast at her first Chiefs game..
photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 CPJ4S-VW8AIG_SE

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 1f49c

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 8367-910 photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 I_got_13 photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:30 am

It's cute that Tanner crops half of himself out of some of their pics - focus is all on her

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 am

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_eb40k8b4/

Video of them in LA after the finale.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:20 am

Thanks the link! 

Wow, I think that's the first time I've heard a contestant actually talk about the value of a ring. So, I guess 88k means the ring is worth about 1/2 of the regular bachelor/ette rings. I wonder if that's going to change if BIP continues to produce marriages. I loved the TMZ guys talking about whether they would stay together for 2 years, then break up for  the value of the ring. I remember Courtney said Ben's mother told them to do that, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass