SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:10 am

Sweet! Thanks for all the pictures and updates. Love the photos.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:55 am

@jessica_florence A massive congratulations to these two incredible humans @jadelizroper @tanner_tolbert. Watching your love story unfold in front of my eyes is something I will NEVER forget. I am so, so happy for you both. #bachelorinparadise #truelove
https://instagram.com/p/7YXjA-MTAy/?taken-by=jessica_florence

There was also some really cute snap chats of the group last night and today.

1. Ashley I - showed one of the show producers toasting to Jade and Tanner about being one of the most beautiful couples...couldn't hear the rest as it was hard to hear Smiley

2. Jade - had one of Tanner and Carly dancing in a disco uber taxi

3. Carly - with her speaking random accents and Tanner adding commentary in the background

4. Jade - posted one of Tanner playing with Pippa

And here is the Huffington Post Podcast that JJ went on today he talks about Tanner and Jade at the 31:39 mark:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-jade-tanner-engaged_55ee2267e4b002d5c0766bec

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 am

I LOVE JADE AND TANNER. They are the most adorable couple. Who would've thought that the guy who had zero connection with Kaitlyn and was kept there as "a handsome houseplant" (I think Clint dubbed him this at one point) would fall so fast and so hard just a few weeks later. I'm really rooting for them!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 am

I like how Jade mentioned that, on their first day as an engaged couple, they were a little worry because they need to deal with the real life starting from there. This tells me, Janner really does put a lot of thought about making it long term, not just a summer fling.

I think this is the first time I hear a couple saying this, it made them more genuine if they aren't already. Hope they have their happily everafter.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:45 am

I love that Tanner admits to thinking there was no way he had a chance with Jade. laugh out loud I especially love that he was the least meathead of all the guys. They just seem so simple and sweet together.

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 pm

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 11939620_1529749037317221_2086861135_n
tanner_tolbert All the women in my life... Mom and sister took us out for an engagement dinner... 12h
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 pm

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 11821858_970894582949868_22832850_n
tanner_tolbert Thanks for the robes @chrisbharrison #jannerforever
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Jade looks like a long lost sister in that family pic. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Tanner mom does not look too happy in the picture but maybe she does not smile in photo's but look like a nice family I wonder if tanner has met jade family
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:I love that Tanner admits to thinking there was no way he had a chance with Jade. laugh out loud I especially love that he was the least meathead of all the guys. They just seem so simple and sweet together.

Everyone keeps saying that! Is Jade really that out of Tanner's league? I think he's super cute and he seems to have a steady job and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love that Tanner admits to thinking there was no way he had a chance with Jade. laugh out loud I especially love that he was the least meathead of all the guys. They just seem so simple and sweet together.

Everyone keeps saying that! Is Jade really that out of Tanner's league? I think he's super cute and he seems to have a steady job and everything.

I'd agree that they are equally cute and adorable, but the sentiment among the BiP cast seemed like everyone thought that. I still don't see it but I've always been a fan of Tanner.

truelove - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:31 pm

I agree that she's not way out of his league. I think Tanner is super cute too and they are very compatible looks wise (among other areas)

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass