SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:20 am

Probably start the next BiP just like Lacy and Marcus. MF would have more final BiP couples married than bachelor couples. That would be awesome.

This season was rougher, but the time of BiP can work if you get there early. Heck they spend lots more time together than they do on the mothership.

BTW, Tanner and Jade much like fine wine get better everyday!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:22 am

I really hope they do NOT have their wedding on TV. I still have secondhand embarrassment over the mess that was Marcus/Lacey's wedding ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:32 am

Awe, I thought Marcus and Lacey was okay, **edited**

Plus, Marcus and Lacey are like Tanner and Jade on the genuine scale to me, they are so real in life and their love. The setting and random people at the wedding didn't matter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:36 am

Definitely agree on them being a genuine and down to earth couple, which is why I felt it was so disrespectful of TPTB to have a wedding where half the contestants were wearing bikinis. I didn't want any of the other weddings, **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 am

I grew up in South Florida, so a beach wedding with most barefoot didn't bug me. But then again my church wedding was a disaster and the marriage was crap. My backyard wedding on a porch that I wore a sundress and the guests were all barefoot and just happy for us was awesome. We watched college football as a reception. So formality doesn't mean anything to me.

Plus Jade would look gorgeous in a long flowing sundress type dress and it seems like they would like being married where it all began. Both Tanner and Jade seem sentimental that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:58 am

The barefoot doesn't bother me, but the guests wearing bikinis! I can't get over that. I'm sure j/t wouldn't mind a free wedding, although they didn't seem too keen on it when they were asked about it in a periscope back in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:21 pm

I believe it all comes down to money. IF ABC makes a great offer it may be hard to resist and their wedding will be shown. I would love to watch their wedding but if they go the personal ceremony route I'll be happy if they just post their beautiful photos.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:36 pm

When Rudolph just wants to fly but Elf is being clingy AF. @tanner_tolbert Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 32 1f384 #stillloveyou #onesie by @jadelizroper
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Awe, I thought Marcus and Lacey was okay, **edited**

Plus, Marcus and Lacey are like Tanner and Jade on the genuine scale to me, they are so real in life and their love. The setting and random people at the wedding didn't matter.
**edited**

Marcus & Lacey went right back to their real lives as have Tanner & Jade. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Since we fell in love on a beach @cheapcaribbean figured we should judge their annual Noble Beach Prize contest... But I'm not wearing my yoga pants... Follow us and @cheapcaribbean to see which resorts #janner picks as the winners #cheapcaribbean #truebeachlover #NobleBeachPrize by @tanner_tolbert
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25 pm

This will forever be a problem of ours. Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 32 1f602 #crickintheneck #shortpeopleproblems Truly though, big thank you to @chrisbharrison and Bachelor in Paradise for a wonderful trip back to Mexico. Thank you @vidanta for taking excellent care of us. We are so grateful! by @jadelizroper
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:29 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan Forum Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass