SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 pm

@jadelizroper
You look so pretty, like model. @ttolbert05
canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 COf3cVXUcAAdTQ4

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 8367-910 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 I_got_13 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love that Tanner admits to thinking there was no way he had a chance with Jade. laugh out loud I especially love that he was the least meathead of all the guys. They just seem so simple and sweet together.

Everyone keeps saying that! Is Jade really that out of Tanner's league? I think he's super cute and he seems to have a steady job and everything.

He doesn't have a gym bod though, like 99% of the men on this show. Not that I mind.
Can I be honest and say that I prefer that? I could never be with a guy that ate 16 egg whites and protein shakes and logged all his macros. That would be so exhausting for me. I also loved how honest Tanner was about that at the boxing match "Ben z looks like he lives in a gym, and the last time I went to a gym was for the sauna". That's my type of guy! 

I think Jade actually is kind of similar in that she's not exercise obsessed (on periscope, she said her motto at paradise was "hell no cardio"), doesn't constantly post on Ig about her gluten/dairy/flavor-free diet, and doesn't have rock hard abs. She seems low-maintanence like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Tanner Tolbert
‏@ttolbert05
"WEAVE"become good friends thru this process.Thanks @theyearofelan for all youve done and @jadelizroper for your hair

canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 COgKYOlVEAAaSy5
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm just happy for this thread. High clap

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:53 am

Sharleen has spoken! These two are going to make it. (source:flare.com)

I’d dabbled prior but it wasn’t until Jason Mesnick’s season that I got officially hooked. In all those hours deliciously wasted on this show, I’ve only ever cried once. (As a viewer, of course. As a contestant doesn’t count!) Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s engagement to JP Rosenbaum was the only thing that ever had me reaching for the tissues. That is, until last night. Tanner and Jade had me legitimately in tears, you guys. Much like Ashley and JP, those two just have “it.” They’re gonna make it. I really believe it!

Best of all, we got Janner, author of quotes like: “I love so many things about you. I love how our mornings are our favorite time and you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and worthy, and understood, which I don’t think I’ve ever felt from a man before.” (Adjectives! Specificity!) I predict Paradise‘s success rate will soon be 2 for 2, which are a hell of a lot better odds than The Bachelor/ette.

me: I'm similar to Sharleen in that I started watching (sporadically) since Jason's season, but I usually watch the finale/AFTR. The only time I've cried before was Des/Chris (and I didn't even watch their season, but oh god, so romantic and perfectly messy proposal). I cried this time, so hopefully tears = successful marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 am

@ttolbert05
Beautiful sunset with a beautiful girl... @jadelizroper our last night in LA
canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 COgt7GwU8AEcr8A

canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 8367-910 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 I_got_13 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 canthelpmyself - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 am

I cried watching JP & Ash's proposal too!!!!
Of course cried again watching Des & Chris' proposal! (I knew it was Chris all along even though I was spoiled)

And ... I cried watching Janner's proposal as well!!!
I am so happy for Jade, and I can feel the love Tanner gives her by simply listening to her description about their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:22 pm

^^^Happy tears all around. It is just so easy to be a fan of this couple. They are so well matched and it was fun to catch what we could. I hope she enjoys Kansas City!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:32 pm

KC is a nice town to live in. I have family/friends there and have been there many times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:22 pm

#engagedtomybestfriend #imsosappy #canthelpmyself @tanner_tolbert by @jadelizroper

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 pm

I think this couple is so great because they are so real.  What a blessing that they found each other in "Paradise."  I think they are so perfect for each other and I look forward to their wedding!!  The fact that they are returning to KC and starting their lives together is so wonderful. Janner forever!!
beatingheart PINKHEART :sweetheart:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:12 pm

That ring is gorgeous and unique!
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass