SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:21 pm

The place looks like where Trista and Ryan married.

Back to top Go down

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:27 pm

I was skeptical TPTB might do a cheapo and poor taste wedding to tack on to 20th anniversary special. So glad I was wrong! Jade looks beautiful and elegant, the flowers are fabulous and what we can see of venue it is beautiful.

I'll want to watch this wedding. Probably record so I can FF thru filler (Do we really need an update on people like CS? giggling )

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:28 pm

IMO Tanner and Jade were smart accepting this wedding offer. To other couples the added extra bach people might be an issue, but Tanner and Jade actually know most of them, and would've invited them anyway. It's a win for them in every way. And yes, Tanner will go weak in his knees seeing how stunning Jade is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:30 pm

She was a beautiful bride and I loved the flowers. Can't wait to see it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 pm

^ I could deal with extra Bach people as guests for a wedding that beautiful on ABC's dime. And it seems like Janner was smart to use paycheck for wedding to invest in their future- buying land to build a house. Win-Win for Janner IMO

If I was Marcus\Lacy, I'd be :angryemotion :angryemotion :Furious: :Furious: Redfacemad Redfacemad They were after all first successful BIP couple and that wedding was just so tacky imo

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Jade looks stunning! I'm glad they got a nice wedding out of this. I'll definitely watch.

Congrats to them both!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 pm

more pictures:
http://www.justjared.com/2016/01/25/bachelor-in-paradises-jade-roper-tanner-tolbert-are-married/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I could deal with extra Bach people as guests for a wedding that beautiful on ABC's dime.  And it seems like Janner was smart to use paycheck for wedding to invest in their future- buying land to build a house.  Win-Win for Janner IMO

If I was Marcus\Lacy, I'd be :angryemotion :angryemotion :Furious: :Furious: Redfacemad Redfacemad They were after all first successful BIP couple and that wedding was just so tacky imo
Maybe they should've turned them down when they were asked if they'd have their wedding on season premiere of BiP 2. They can only be mad at themselves and probably the same thing would've been offered to Tanner and Jade if they didn't happen to be the closest couple that was ready for marriage for this special 20th year.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:14 pm

KB_Mom wrote: Hugesmile Hugesmile ^ I could deal with extra Bach people as guests for a wedding that beautiful on ABC's dime.  And it seems like Janner was smart to use paycheck for wedding to invest in their future- buying land to build a house.  Win-Win for Janner IMO

It must've made the wedding planning 100 times easier too. 

Marcus/Lacy got a wedding filled with strangers dressed in bikinis. Hugesmile
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:44 pm

SueSt wrote:more pictures:
http://www.justjared.com/2016/01/25/bachelor-in-paradises-jade-roper-tanner-tolbert-are-married/

From the same link. This one is a good shot. It shows a bit more of the venue. Lovely, just lovely! Thanks Sue.

photography - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 43 Bachelor-in-paradise-jade-roper-tanner-tolbert-married-02

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm

^ I just love what we're able to see of use of lighting to create "atmosphere" together with an outstanding job on the flowers, and of course Jade looks stunning

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

^^ NP ;-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass