SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:03 am

Fan Forum.... but maybe most gave cash. no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Some absolutely stunner photos they have to choose from. Beautiful couple. I wish them every happiness!

PS - their shilling products is a little much for me but if their followers don't mind, who cares? If you aren't posting what your followers want, you know it because you lose followers. It's a pretty interactive process, social media.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I checked out their wedding registry
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/gift-registry/jade-roper-and-tanner-tolbert/r5441836

I feel bad that so many things are still on their list: didn't those Bachelor people bring any gifts?!?!

People may have purchased from other stores, too.

We had to call our registry and update it with the purchases from other places.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 am

I'm not a fan of Jade's engagement ring, but my goodness, she looked absolutely stunning on her wedding day. I can't stop starting at their photos - just beautiful! Congrats to them!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:55 am

Jade's best friend wrote this blog about Jade and Tanner:

http://aromancedlife.com/jannerforever/

Also JJ and Nick V gave an interview and spoke about the interview (start around the 42:30 mark). They said it was very authentic and did not feel like they were at a bachelor wedding. They also said that they are a fantastic couple who is very much the real deal.

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends

I thought the wedding was beautiful. You could not deny their love for one another!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:59 am

What Jade's friend wrote was really beautiful. And JJ and Nick too. Nice to hear their thoughts on Janner and their wedding.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Their wedding was so beautiful. I have seen all the Bach weddings, Trista & Ryan, Jason & Molly, Ashley & JP, Sean & Catherine, Marcus and Lacey. I don't remember crying at Trista and Ryan's wedding but probably did. I do remember the producers tried to ruin it with the bachelor party for Ryan having a couple of women come on to him backfired and got him all upset. Jade and Tanner's though was perfect and moved me to tears.

I also loved it when Chris H was speaking behind the scenes as host of 20 seasons of romance and said something like we all have our own love stories, some are short (camera focused on Nick), some are long (focused on Trista and Ryan), some are still being written (focused on Kaitlyn & Shawn) and some are yet to be written (focused on Ben). Great editing!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 pm

From Tanner. Our wedding singer was pretty near.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ttolbert05/status/699321959415468032/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:12 am

Racking up the big bucks! Newlyweds Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert found more than romance since meeting on Bachelor in Paradise last year.

"Together, they're on track to make $1 million from sponsored posts in 2016," a Bachelor source exclusively reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

The former Playboy model, 29, and the finance manager, 28, earn cash by sharing snaps touting brands such as Hallmark and HelloFresh.com with their combined 1.24 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. (Roper has garnered more fans than her spouse on both platforms.)

"Tanner wants to take every opportunity thrown his way,” explains the source. "Though Jade is a little apprehensive about losing followers. She wants to be organic in her social media."

While the pair may still be sorting out the best business strategy, the source insists, "they are really happy and genuinely in love."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jade-roper-and-tanner-tolbert-on-track-to-earn-1-million-w164628

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:50 am

Giving another franchise couple a run for their money laugh out loud. Love these two but had to unfollow them on SM.

AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:28 pm

I can't hate on them tbh, if they make that kind of money with just posting on IG, good on them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Giving another franchise couple a run for their money laugh out loud. Love these two but had to unfollow them on SM.

Lol yup! I was going to add to this but this is the fan thread! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 1f49c

AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 8367-910 AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 I_got_13 AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 AHBachelorParty - Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass