SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:16 am

Evidently it is not a temporary move which is what was speculated after the IG post about things coming soon with them and Ashley/Jared.  The house is up for sale.

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 am

@havadrpepper i edited your post and removed the house link. Even though it's up for sale we don't need personal info on here for safety reasons.

Good luck to them on the move!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 8367-910 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 I_got_13 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:18 am

Wow. IIRC they built a custom home where they live now. Must be hard to give that up to take a chance in LA. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:04 am

So, I follow them on IG but can't see that they have ever said where they are moving to. I've noticed Tanner is in a lot more videos and he appears to be off the list on his company staff list, so he apparently quit his job. Where are they off to?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:34 pm

I think they are off to LA even though they haven't publicly announced it yet.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:48 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:So, I follow them on IG but can't see that they have ever said where they are moving to. I've noticed Tanner is in a lot more videos and he appears to be off the list on his company staff list, so he apparently quit his job. Where are they off to?

Well, the answer is that they are headed west in some way. They posted in IG with "east or west"? and then lunch in Colby KS so they are going somewhere west.

ETA
Jade said in her IG story, I think, that they were moving or had moved to San Juan Capistrano, CA
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 E27mlDYb_D2q5bJ2
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Tomorrow, the biggest watch party in Bachelor Nation begins! Join @jadelizroper, @ttolbert05, and many more as #TheBachelor premieres LIVE! pic.twitter.com/f1M1gre49U
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 DwSWma0VYAAA2gY
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Love seeing @jadelizroper & @ttolbert05! Thanks for joining us at #TheBachelor Rose Wall! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/w0v3dF3kX0
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Baby #2:

https://people.com/parents/tanner-tolbert-jade-roper-pregnant-expecting-second-child/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP -  Season 2 - Page 58 DyB0N7KVAAARmWT
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Looks like Emmy is going to be a big sister. Sending best wishes to @jadelizroper and @ttolbert05! Congratulations! ❤️
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Congrats to the Tolberts! Emmy is so grown up! She's adorable!

ETA: I updated the Bach baby forum, and noticed Emmy was also born in August.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:57 am

Did anyone hear if there will be a gender reveal soon?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Ashley and Jared hosted a gender reveal party for Jade and Tanner today. It looked like Carly & Evan, Krystal & Chris, Lauren (Ashley's sister) and Jade's mom were also there. I have a strong suspicion that this was also being filmed (maybe for the web series that hasn't been officially announced yet)?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Fan Forum - BIP - Season 2

+86
chrissy1295
Billysmom
RealityEscape
provenceguy
nikikass