SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 am

Oh my goodness Nick with the kid and then the dog the past couple days is just cuteness overload!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Oh my goodness Nick with the kid and then the dog the past couple days is just cuteness overload!!!!

Yes, he knows how to tug on our heart strings. Now if he would just give us that sign we asked for, it was to post something to do with a "chick" (as in Nick Chick, get it!) then all would be right forever more on Nick Island.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:50 am

Sdmom cantstopl  your avi chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 36 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:27 am

I hope one of the projects Nick is secretly working on is writing a book. One of his exes is supposed to be doing just that, so why not Nick? Imagine all the material he has in his vault after two times as the F2! Former villain Bug Robertson had her bestseller and I would venture that Nick could do similarly well. Do it Nick, do it. But don't write a dating advice book. Write a saucy, scandalous, behind the scenes tell all of your experiences as a contestant on The Bachelorette. I want every juicy detail. Take no prisoners, including production. Call it fiction and change names as necessary. We'll be able to figure out who is who; we're sleuthers!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:49 pm

I just finished watching Andi's season last night (early this morning) and my heart is still so very heavy for sweet sweet Nick even though I know he is ok now. He carefully put his heart in her hands despite being afraid to get hurt knowing how great they would be together and she let fear win and chose Josh and the easy path. 

I don't follow or research her and don't know very much at all about her life since ending it with Nick (except her and Josh splitting in January). I wonder if she ever wishes she chose Nick?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:05 pm

^^^
Based on Mary Viall saying that she thought Nick & K looked more like a couple, something she didn't feel on the HTD of Nick with A, I think the perspective of the Vialls is that the first go around was a 1-sided relationship and not good for Nick.
In the end, people made choices and IMO all will eventually take what they learned and find the compatability they seek with different people.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

I feel that Nick got over K faster than the first round. My impression is he's soooo over K at AFTR. Maybe he realized she's not the person he thought she was? Anyway, it's water under bridge now and I do think K chose the right person and Nick is very happy and content where he is now.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 pm

I think that Nick said (in one of the interviews) that getting over K was harder (than A) because they were friends outside of the show. However, I think he was in a better position at ATFR #2 because of the final way that K ended their relationship.... Breaking the trust they had helped him get over it quicker and more fully by the ATFR. I agree that Kaitlyn was not the girl he thought or hoped her to be... I felt the same way about her and the way she ended things with him.

But as you said sdmom, Nick has moved on and is happy about the outcome. On to bigger and brighter things.

Whatshername, a book? Hmmm. That could be a good idea.
A tell-all book? As much as I would love to hear about the show from his perspective, I feel like Nick is over it and would not benefit from rehashing all of it to the public.
A novel? Now that would be very interesting. He and Chris H could have a book signing your together. ;)
A dating advice book? Might be his best angle depending on how it's written. The truth from a guy's perspective. He'd have to tread lightly to make sure he is not telling women what to think. But rather just reveal the inside of the man's mind and let the women come to their own conclusions. And lay on his humor and charm, of course.

I'd read it, but then again I'd read whatever he might write. Maybe I'm not the best counselor. Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:47 pm

He already has a blog so I don't think if he writes a book, it will be a dating advice. I would LOVE to read a behind the scene tell-all book! Not to trash the leads, but juicy stuff like what was his reaction after the plane video? was he threatened ? When did he write the letter to Andi? Did he originally show up at first night but was turned away for drama in K's season? How about DWTS? Yes, I love gossips!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Steph Heppelmann ‏@shepps7285 14h14 hours ago Chicago, IL
@viallnicholas28 thanks for being a good sport! #bachelorette #bubcity #chicago #adorbs
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 36 CPuGs69XAAAgZbh
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:11 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-talks-hanging-with-former-bachelorette-enemy-josh-murray-2015259

"It was nice to see him. Been a while. It was good to finally hang out again," Viall, 34, told Us. "We hadn't spoken since After the Final Rose."
He added: "It was nice to hang out without discussing the past. Didn't talk about Andi or the show at all. Just enjoyed the night."

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Nick Viall wrote:@viallnicholas28 18 hours ago Chicago, IL
There is the idea of you and then there is you. Make sure the latter is the better version.
:claphands yes :yes:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes