SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

amazing - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

I come here and read and look too!!  I always appreciate the photos and updates as well.  I have been more in an observing mode of what Nick is doing in his life right now.  It seems like he is at a point of exploration and transition. I think after both Bachelor and DWTS not materializing he is possibly sorting things out at the moment.  I don't find it unusual after what he has experienced these past two years.  My wish for Nick is that when he finds his next passion in life and in love that it brings him all the happiness he deserves. Regardless of where he lands, I am #teamNick for the duration.  I appreciate all the Nick Chicks too. Hugesmile

I am also glad to be able to take a break from the Nick defense elsewhere.  Whew...... yes

thanks!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

amazing - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:12 pm

LOL. Yes Seabear—when I'm "over there" and Nick is under attack. I have to pop back in here for some love! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Just wanted to say how GREAT I think you all are . I appreciate everything ya'll bring to this fantastic thread and a guy that we all see something special in.  You are the best fans he could ask for  goteam  # TeamNick Forever

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Hey , I need to get in the group hug

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm one of those who read often but not so much replying. handwave

Thanks to all the Nick Chicks, it's always been pround to say I'm #TeamNick.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 pm

sdmom wrote:Hey , I need to get in the group hug

group hug  me too!

Jumping hearts  #lovefestSunday

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm also here more than once a day checking in to see what our guy is up to!!! ☺

amazing - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18 - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

I love coming here to see what Nick is up to and appreciate everyone who posts pics and updates.  He has been my favorite contestant ever in the franchise.  I liked him from day one of Andi's season, even before,  just from the bio pics he stood out to me for some reason more than any of the others.  He looked boyishly charming.  giggling   I just think there is "something" about Nick.  IMO he has it all...looks, smarts, personality, charisma, I could go on and on.  I don't have any idea what he is going to be doing in the future, but I think he should be seen and heard, whether its modeling or whatever.  And I happen to think that he makes a great model.  Good luck to him and I hope he finds the love of his life soon.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Just an aside--
It generally makes me very happy to see members posting things like new photos, new articles, etc on a fan thread or discussion thread. (and that is any thread, I don't care if it's not someone I don't care so much about)
Why you ask (or maybe not)? It's good to see that the forum exists on its members and not just the nuts, bolts and screws that help it function.
So a huge thank you from me!
Also, I love the lurkers!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 pm

HI! hi I am still around, but real life has kept me busy. Happy to see Nick doing so well and looking so happy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 pm

sdmom wrote:Hey , I need to get in the group hug
Me too! group hug
I love this fan thread. Thank you to everyone who makes it such a wonderful place. blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 pm

2 pages of appreciations, that says so much about what Nick Chicks are made of. Hugesmile Praying

I think most of us do share similiar values as we see so much good things in the unique Nicholas Viall, and it's honourable to be in the Nick Train with you guys, especially during the bumpy rides in the seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #18

+45
bachfangal
Maddy
RainbowConnection
agentcurls
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes