SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year Empty Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:I don't see the thread for First year unless it's been locked so just going to post this here. 2nd year starts next month!

@FYI
Our fav #MarriedAtFirstSight loves are in it for the long haul! New season of #MAFSFirstYear starts Oct 13th @ 9/8c!
https://amp.twimg.com/v/ba6ca94f-76bd-4df6-90e2-f63ef5ccc3a7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by Newto Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 pm

I think the fat lady has sung for that season. Why are they dragging this out, unless to somehow make up for the trainwreck of Season 2.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:17 pm

My bet would be that they figure give them the good story and they will forget the complete debacle that season 2 was.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:33 pm

I didn't even really enjoy the 1st year show so doubt I'll watch this one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't even really enjoy the 1st year show so doubt I'll watch this one.

Yeah, I have no desire to watch another season either.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:32 pm

I enjoyed Season 1 but that's about it. I wasn't really interested in all the spin off's. Season 2 was my worst nightmare.
Season 3, people are married but no show? no idea

They should have stopped at 1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Cortney & Jason are the only ones I want updates on. Agree Season 2 was a nightmare. And here I thought at least 2 of the couples would make it laugh out loud duh

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I enjoyed Season 1 but that's about it. I wasn't really interested in all the spin off's. Season 2 was my worst nightmare.
Season 3, people are married but no show? no idea

They should have stopped at 1!

OMG I was just thinking about that show, say that isn't so! They should have stopped short of marriage if they weren't going to film. In reality, they should have stopped short entirely but we know how much they like a train wreck.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:21 pm

So season 3 won't air? And I just saw the article Litta123 posted and can I just call Jamie out on that load of crap- so, same boyfriend who might I add may be non existent, the same one that treated you like crap is the one now after close to 2 yrs of marriage is the one you think about sure:roll:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Oops! I guess I should have posted that link in this thread. Sorry, mods, I didn't realize we had MAFS the Second Year thread.

'It felt like cheating': Married at First Sight star reveals she has feelings for her ex - as she admits to losing 'chemistry' with the husband she met at the altar one year ago   (DailyMail)

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Yes there will still be a 3rd season to air December 1st. There's a thread for it right after MAFS 2nd season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year 8367-910 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year I_got_13 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year E5kqdm15 MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:23 pm

lexforlife wrote:So season 3 won't air? And I just saw the article Litta123 posted and can I just call Jamie out on that load of crap- so, same boyfriend who might I add may be non existent, the same one that treated you like crap is the one now after close to 2 yrs of marriage is the one you think about sure:roll:  

I agree I thought Jamie had only been in abusive relationships, now she suddenly has a yearning because she had a good one. Reading between the lines I am thinking she wants the attraction, she has commented before about how her and Doug need to spice things us and then with the comment in the preview that she did not have this discomfort with her previous relationship I am thinking that Jamie knows Doug is a good guy and she loves him for his stability etc that they are lacking that attraction.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

+13
mindless
cricket
Kashathediva
SomeGuy
leselihau