SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis 46m46 minutes ago Sayreville, NJ
Jamie N. Otis Retweeted FiestyKitty
We'll be back in March on @FYI !!!

#MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFS #madsfirstyear#marriedlife Jamie N. Otis added,
FiestyKitty @1fiestykitty
@jamienotis what happened to the rest of #MarriedAtFirstSight the first year?? What ever happened with you and @DougHehner

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

Post by SomeGuy Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 am

Thanks for the "retweet".

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 pm

The couples 2nd year anniversary was yesterday. Has anyone seen the newest episode that aired Tuesday? I have yet to but by reading US Weekly recap  Rolling Eyes so over Jamie. I wish Jason & Kortney could just have their own show minus their friends of course. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Agreed about being over Jamie.

However, I honestly think it's time to let Cortney and Jason get on with their lives. I wish them well, I've a lot from them, and I wouldn't mind being on their Christmas letter list (if those still exist), but how long can this go on?

The MAFS package is so over. Let's see Jason reconnect with family, and find out that they're moving to NC, and then say goodbye.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:28 pm

There will be a season two MAFS in Australia at 7:30 pm instead of 9p.m.  I just dont know when the first episode start if it is this week.  Source MailonLine. Just something to keep us tied over until JoJo season starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:40 pm

SomeGuy wrote:Agreed about being over Jamie.

However, I honestly think it's time to let Cortney and Jason get on with their lives. I wish them well, I've a lot from them, and I wouldn't mind being on their Christmas letter list (if those still exist), but how long can this go on?

The MAFS package is so over. Let's see Jason reconnect with family, and find out that they're moving to NC, and then say goodbye.

Cortney, Jason and Jamie (no idea about Doug) remain interested in entertainment careers and, IMO, bet they're happy to remain relevant and continue filming for the series. Isn't what they're doing much the same as Trista and Ryan whom, for years, raked it in as the first (and only) Bachelor show couple that married? Certainly, the extra money helps ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 pm

I see what you're saying. IIRC Cortney has (had?) some significant debts. Appearing on MAFS T2Y, no doubt, helps with that problem.

NTL I still think they're best served by having a life without film crews. It's that or risk becoming Kardashians, Duggars, etc., etc. no no

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:12 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-first-year-new-tuesday-find-out-when-season-2-returns-2356073

“Married at First Sight: The First Year” Season 2, episode 13 airs Tuesday, April 26, at 9 p.m. EDT on FYI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Sorry I'm confused with this whole series. I don't know what's up anymore.

Is the finale already tonight? How could that be if the previous link said Season 2 epi 13 airs April 26th? Or is that just because they missed a week?

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  1h1 hour ago Sayreville, NJ
In honor of #MAFSFirstYear FINALE @DougHehner & I are takin over @FYI's SNAPCHAT! Our crazy antics just got crazier

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 Chi4Vw8XEAAgXFT

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Think they did skip a week from a IG post Jamie posted awhile back. I stopped watching only care what J&C are up too so just follow them on Snapchat. Sick of Jamie's complaining.

Based on the preview: D&J go sky diving which is the last thing on his bucket list and then they can talk about having kids. Jason proposes to Cortney and gives her the ring she's always talked about.

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 pm

and that's it for the season? She mentions "finale" in that IG post.

It's confusing, MAFS First Year but it's really the 2nd season. :crazed

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Yes it is. Very confusing!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 2nd Year

+13
mindless
cricket
Kashathediva
SomeGuy
leselihau