SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

All from K's Snap:

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Img_3510

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Img_3514

The bird tattoos giggling beatingheart '

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Img_3515

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Img_3516

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:02 am

the bachelorette and margs (beer) by @samanthapietras

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 8367-910 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 I_got_13 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:12 am

@kaitlynbristowe
LIVE on #Periscope: Shawn B's Dad... Learning periscope  
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aM4bBjY0MTM0MjN8MWt2S3BQTW9RQW9LRSTNMvy53nlB__E_KVmnyonLnFucWjL5dDcWEBPIjd5h

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 am

Thanks Linds! On my way to watch their snaps and scope! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:08 am

Periscope:
Showing Shawn's dad how Periscope works. "Don't these people have better things to do?" laugh out loud They are having a birthday party for him, all family. Love how much she fits in already. Smiley

Shawn also Snapped a quick video of her dancing and talking with Megan & I think Jessie too.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:00 am

#TheBigE by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:10 am

I 100% walked by Kaitlyn and Shawn at The Big E tonight!! What's even funnier is that my boyfriend recognized them and I didn't.

All I saw was the back of his head (still looked hot) and she was looking behind. She's super tiny in person. I wonder if they will head into Boston at all. The weather has been beautiful.

It's pretty funny seeing these people in person, even if it's for 15 seconds.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:14 am

Linds911 wrote:Periscope:
Showing Shawn's dad how Periscope works. "Don't these people have better things to do?" laugh out loud They are having a birthday party for him, all family. Love how much she fits in already. Smiley

Shawn also Snapped a quick video of her dancing and talking with Megan & I think Jessie too.

I love this snap from Shawn.  His dad is talking to him about Cowboy's football, but Shawn is busy snapping Kaitlyn as she dances in the living room with his sisters.  It speaks volumes about how much he loves her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:16 am

duplicate post

Last edited by crunchette on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:17 am

Ash2214 wrote:I 100% walked by Kaitlyn and Shawn at The Big E tonight!! What's even funnier is that my boyfriend recognized them and I didn't.

All I saw was the back of his head (still looked hot) and she was looking behind. She's super tiny in person. I wonder if they will head into Boston at all. The weather has been beautiful.

It's pretty funny seeing these people in person, even if it's for 15 seconds.

So cool! I love that it was your BF who recognized them. laugh out loud

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:29 am

Thanks @Linds911! That's some photo he posted, huh? Her left hand has me giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:57 am

crunchette wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Periscope:

I love this snap from Shawn.  His dad is talking to him about Cowboy's football, but Shawn is busy snapping Kaitlyn as she dances in the living room with his sisters.  It speaks volumes about how much he loves her.
That's exactly what I thought and noticed too. Even when his attention isn't on her, it's still on her heartbeat
The bird tats are awesome, Shawn's too funny.

That's so awesome, Ash!!! That festival looks so cool.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1