SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:58 am

Love how they have their arms wrapped around each other. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:21 am

I just love them. :cutesmile!:

Tucker Doodle needs to get himself a passport so he can travel with them!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:32 am

Leslie and Robster Lobster look so much like Shawn and Kait, how cute! And Kait seems to think they have the exact love she wants also so hopefully this all turns out well for everyone involved laugh out loud

Love this snap of them, they're so attractive together it's freaking unreal.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Image21
Kait's snap

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:41 am

Good thing she's showing a bit of bra in that pic... sneakyl
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:44 am

LenaActually wrote:Good thing she's showing a bit of bra in that pic... sneakyl
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud RIGHT!! ALMOST NOT naked, everyone!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Happy anniversary to these beauties. We love you #DoubleDate by @kaitlynbristowe

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Leslie and Robster Lobster look so much like Shawn and Kait, how cute!

True, isn't it? Very cute.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Looking at them in her snap....they are so in love. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 am

^ She's Snapping Shawn & her mom busy on their phones/tablets not paying attention to her giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:52 am

Linds911 wrote:^ She's Snapping Shawn & her mom busy on their phones/tablets not paying attention to her giggling
Ha! I'm pretty sure she's really enjoying the fact that shawn and Leslie seem to have become friends even though she won't admit it. Why would she post snaps of them bonding otherwise? She may say the two of them are boring...

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Image16
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Image17
K's Snapchat

Last edited by LenaActually on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:11 am

After this set of snaps, she also snapped her mom and Lobster reading insta comments to them and dying. It was so adorable! I love that she had to explain to them what "goals af" meant and she was sooo proud of herself laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 am

^^
I really wish I knew of a way to record and post these snaps. I feel bad for fans that don't get to see their stories.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1