SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:59 am

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:I still can't get over how they've spent every. waking. moment. with each other for over two months.
I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. I mean, it seems to be working for them at the moment. So only time (and Tucker Doodle, Ha!) will tell.
That's not true! He went to the gym without her...once laugh out loud

I think they're both just a litttttttttttle, said mildly, clingy so they will probably have a harder time separating when their lives become more normal than now.

Alanna - This thing about the gym reminded me of a blog from JP shortly after he and Ashley got together.  He talked about how much his life had changed:  he no longer knew how his favorite sports teams were ranked and he was getting fat because he always wanted to be with Ashley and never went to the gym.  (Nope - not saying Shawn is getting fat. I just see similarities between the two couples.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:47 am

^^^^ I think that when they actually do have to separate for the first time--either a business trip or something else--the reunion will be FANTASTIC! Hehe We will see kait's sad face and sad snaps of her missing her man.

These two are becoming my favorite. They do what they want but their are not afraid to express their love for one another. Or show it!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:59 am

And all of a sudden, Shawn makes Kaitlyn a football fan  :cutesmile!:

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 3h3 hours ago
And all if a sudden,I'm a big football guy #GoCowboys

It's a room service and football kind of Sunday @Shawn_Booth
9 Retweets 345 Favoriten
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:20 am

She's also apparently not wearing any pants and zit cream. She's adorable. Thank you for sharing, Kait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:33 am

As a born & raised Texan I have to say she's rooting for the right team! #GoCowboys!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Only 4 sleeps left until our collab with @kaitlynbristowe launches. Who's excited to shop the #KBxSOG collection!? by @shopstateofgrace

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 1f49c

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 8367-910 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 I_got_13 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Well, someone looks like the happiest, most loved up girl ever heartbeat

I really can't get enough of how cute they are laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:30 pm

^^^^ What a great phrase and it fits perfectly! "Most loved up girl ever!" :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 CP9gilNUAAA564w
twitter.com/JaclynElyse
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, someone looks like the happiest, most loved up girl ever heartbeat

I really can't get enough of how cute they are laugh out loud

I agree, that is the perfect way to describe her!!!

I was hoping for more SC's tonight or possibly a Periscope Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 2498057887

Love all the pics of them :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:53 am

LenaActually wrote:Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 24 CP9gilNUAAA564w
twitter.com/JaclynElyse

So love candid shots. Look at that happy face Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:05 am

When I saw Steve posted something about Kait and Shawn in his tweet, I got a little scared because nothing from Steve is ever good news, but all he posted was that they're nauseating laugh out loud Ok!! E! posted something similar as well.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1