SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe
@kaitlynbristowe
.@Shawn_Booth will sit & have coffee with me while I get a pedi as long as he picks out my toe color.Which as you can guess doesn't end well

@kaitlynbristowe
(wide eyed)
Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 CRYPg27UkAEq-Bd

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 1f49c

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 8367-910 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 I_got_13 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:05 pm

^^^ Pretty adorable! These two get better and better. Smiley #Love beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am

From Kait's snap last night, I love when she acts like a mushy girly girl laugh out loud

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Image40

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 am

Maybe that pillow is part of her new bedroom decor!

I miss the long Snap's they would do. Wish we knew the reason they aren't doing Periscopes anymore. I hope it's because they are going to do something with YouTube but I don't know if that can happen while they are still under contract with ABC.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:35 am

I just had a thought: Maybe the reason why they haven't been snapping as much is because they are filming for their YouTube channel! I mean, that could be a legitimate reason, right? Just a thought... #wishfulthinking
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 pm

LenaActually wrote:I just had a thought: Maybe the reason why they haven't been snapping as much is because they are filming for their YouTube channel! I mean, that could be a legitimate reason, right? Just a thought... #wishfulthinking

Exactly what I was wondering. Would their ABC contracts allow for that though?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:22 pm

I took this screenshot a few days ago and forgot to post. I apologize if someone else already posted it, I don't remember seeing it. Smiley From Kaitlyn's snap chat:

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Image21
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Shawn has a new post about how his love of music led him to K, and how she would send him vids of her singing while the show was airing and loves listening to her play/sing for him. So cute! Kait must melt when she hears how Shawn talks about her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Music is a huge part of my life. I’ve always said how much life would be better if we had background music to everything we do, so that’s what I try to do! Whether I’m making breakfast, taking my dog for a walk, taking a shower, or getting ready to go out, I always have my phone right next to me with the music on.

I’m originally from Connecticut, and fell in love with country music at an early age. It was always a dream of mine to visit Nashville, TN (aka the “Music City” of the world and home of country music). I figured that heading down south to Nashville to see the Country Music Awards live would be the best time for me to come visit. I was right. I had the weekend of my life with a few of my buddies. We were able to see every single great country performer during the CMA awards. After that, we spent the weekend downtown checking out all the Honky Tonks and the amazing live music to go with it- I was hooked.

As soon as I got on the plane to head back home, I told my friends that I was going to move to Nashville. I went home, put my house on the market, found a new job in Nashville, and moved down with my dog. It was the BEST decision of my life. If I have never moved down south, I would have never of ran into the people responsible for getting me on The Bachelorette, and would have never met Kaitlyn. It’s crazy how things work. So of course, one of the first conversations that I had with Kaitlyn was our shared interest in country music. I knew she had a love for rap music, but was pleasantly surprised when she told me all about her love for country music too.

Most people don’t even know how great of a voice Kaitlyn has. After we finished the filming and weren’t allowed to hang out or be seen in public, she would send me videos of herself singing. Talk about tugging at my heart strings! She is one seriously talented chick, while I on the other hand, might be the only person in Nashville that didn’t inherit the musical gene. Sure, I can put together a nice little beat on the drums from time to time, and sing some Johnny Cash or Blake Shelton in the shower, but that’s about it. So sitting back, drinking some good beer, and listening to my girl strum a guitar and play me some music puts me in my ‘happy place’.

P.S. I had to throw in a photo of this dog since y’all know I’m a huge dog lover. This winery dog was pretty darn cute.

http://shawnbooth18.com/2015/10/for-the-love-of-country/

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Cute indeed! So that's why they were taking pics @ a winery laugh out loud

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 1f49c

Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 8367-910 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 I_got_13 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 Repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 pm

My fireplace is bigger than yours. (This is the house Shawn and I had after our engagement) #malibuya by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Beautiful stone fireplace!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1