SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:GA, you'll be happy to know Gary was voted off last night.  And he would not stop talking! On and on and on.  giggling  Shushed Alfonso and made ABC late going into Castle.  

I'm not really invested in the season, but having seen Derek dance his rear off live in 96F weather with about 100% humidity outside this summer on tour, I have a new found respect for him.  I think he's a brilliant dancer and choreographer, so I'll always root for him.  And, I love Bindi, although last night was a little too much.

Andy Grammar's story was very emotional, too.  It's so hard to believe he only had a couple of days with his mom after she learned she had breast cancer.  If he keeps improving, he'll be my favorite.

Thanks tulips. I didn't even stick around for the last 5 minutes to see him get voted off. I saw he was in jeopardy but then decided time to let the dogs out before bed. laugh out loud

IA Derek is brilliant, he's fantastic at what he does. I would like to have seen him with Kim or Paula. It's getting old to me that he always gets the better partners. Maybe he demands it, maybe not, either way it's a turn off for me season after season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
chloep wrote:Loved last night. So emotional.... TBH, this is one of the best seasons in a while, IMO.
Didn't care for Alonso as a host this week though... (nor as a judge last week).
I actually really like Derek, but they are doing it again this season. They are really laying it on with Bindi. (Dancing last again last night; extra long, emotional footage; getting the first 10 of the season, etc....)
I like so many pairings I don't even know who to root for...

As to bolded, you and me both! He has gotten so obnoxious. I liked him when he was a contestant, but as a host or judge - he's awful.

This season is just okay for me. I miss Maks and wish Tony would get some decent partners. I miss Tristan too, wish they would bring him back.

LOL, I feel the same way about Alfonso...he's super impressed with himself.   I also agree about Tony, he won once cause his original partner had an injury right before the season started and he got Melissa Rycroft.  I am coming around to liking Derek again.  He is very talented.  Bindi is one of my favorites this season.  She is wise beyond her years and a sweetheart.  I too wish they would bring back Tristan.  Does anyone know what he is doing these days?

I really missed Tom Bergeron last night. He always has a kind and fun way with folks...sorely lacking with Alfonso. I am looking forward to seeing Maks next week. My other favorites are Alek, Nick, and whoever Val dances with each season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 pm

This is a really good season dancing wise.

I too get annoyed at Derek and his very able partners but last night won me over with Bindi. She's normally annoyingly positive and happy but last night showed great maturity in her.

Nick was awesome and Sharna is killing it with choreo this season - the very end of last nights dance was awesome but those camera angles were terrible with all those people in the way! I hope they win this season but its going to come down to a Bindi vs Nick showdown.

Tamar is also very good technique wise but sadly I just dont think she is connecting with the audience. Her package made me cry though.

Hayes is also improving every week and you can see he is working hard, I hope they go much further.

I hope Maks adds some proper ballroom critique next week - its lacking without Len.
And... where the argentine tangos at?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:08 pm

sara11 wrote:This is a really good season dancing wise.

I too get annoyed at Derek and his very able partners but last night won me over with Bindi. She's normally annoyingly positive and happy but last night showed great maturity in her.

Nick was awesome and Sharna is killing it with choreo this season - the very end of last nights dance was awesome but those camera angles were terrible with all those people in the way! I hope they win this season but its going to come down to a Bindi vs Nick showdown.

Tamar is also very good technique wise but sadly I just dont think she is connecting with the audience. Her package made me cry though.

Hayes is also improving every week and you can see he is working hard, I hope they go much further.

I hope Maks adds some proper ballroom critique next week - its lacking without Len.
And... where the argentine tangos at?

I have basically not watched the last couple of seasons but am sort of back on board this season. I just fast forward through all the judging and any intro pieces of people I find annoying. This season they have a fairly good mix of "stars" and I must be turning soft, because I am actually enjoying Derek this season. Yes, he has Bindi, who clearly is one of the better dancers, but I don't mind so much. I really like her, Alex, Nick, Andy and Hayes. The husband and wife are cute and Tamar is okay as well ... as long as she isn't doing the whole prim and proper act. I am also finding the costumes better so far this year. Last night had some really pretty stuff.

And of course, having Maks back can only improve everthing!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:57 pm

^^^Maks will definitively improve the show, at least for me Hugesmile ^^^

I was surprised they didn't have Maks as the replace judge for Len. I think Maks would be fair, he was always so critical of the judges for not giving constructive criticism, and quite honestly I could never blame him. Sometimes the judges, Bruno mostly, go off on such a rant and will sometimes make it personal, it has to be hurtful to not only the star, but the pro as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:36 pm

I don't think it was a given that Bindi would be a good dancer. She's young, she doesn't have a dancer's body, and as far as I know she had no experience. Maybe it's Derek who has made her a good dancer.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:34 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_Irwin
Bindi Sue Irwin (born 24 July 1998)[1] is an Australian actress, television presenter, and conservationist. She is the daughter of The Crocodile Hunter star Steve Irwin and Terri Irwin. She has been involved in acting, singing, songwriting, game show hosting, rapping, and has created an instructional fitness DVD.
snipped

She also starred in a child fitness DVD in which she sang and danced with a group called Bindi Kidfitness. She made a hip hop album called "Trouble in the Jungle".

On 26 December 2009 Irwin appeared live on stage at Australia Zoo with new backup singers/dancers The Jungle Girls.
snipped
On August 24, 2015, it was revealed that Irwin will be a competitor on Dancing with the Stars – season 21.[33] She is paired with five-time champion Derek Hough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_Irwin
Bindi Sue Irwin (born 24 July 1998)[1] is an Australian actress, television presenter, and conservationist. She is the daughter of The Crocodile Hunter star Steve Irwin and Terri Irwin. She has been involved in acting, singing, songwriting, game show hosting, rapping, and has created an instructional fitness DVD.
snipped

She also starred in a child fitness DVD in which she sang and danced with a group called Bindi Kidfitness. She made a hip hop album called "Trouble in the Jungle".

On 26 December 2009 Irwin appeared live on stage at Australia Zoo with new backup singers/dancers The Jungle Girls.
snipped
On August 24, 2015, it was revealed that Irwin will be a competitor on Dancing with the Stars – season 21.[33] She is paired with five-time champion Derek Hough.

Oh well then, never mind. :cutesmile!:

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Oh I'm sure Derek has a lot to do with developing the contestants capabilites to the fullest. He is a very talented young man.

I'm just bitter that Tony hardly ever is paired up with someone who has any experience at all and Derek seems to get the better ones.  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 2498057887

I'm looking forward to seeing how Max handles his duties as a judge! Maybe he'll be a keeper!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Maks did pretty good as a judge last time. I'm sure this time won't be any different.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I'm sure Derek has a lot to do with developing the contestants capabilites to the fullest. He is a very talented young man.

I'm just bitter that Tony hardly ever is paired up with someone who has any experience at all and Derek seems to get the better ones.  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 2498057887

I'm looking forward to seeing how Max handles his duties as a judge! Maybe he'll be a keeper!

Derek is very talented but think he should get some of the non-dancers or older stars. Why not see if he could make them look good also? I'm sure it's got to be frustrating for the other dancers. He's clearly the golden child and doubt it's going to change. That's mostly why I stopped watching the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 am

^^^ In your opinion of course. Since 2007 I believe in the
shows fifth season, Derek has had his share of non dancing
partners. True he has won Five mirror balls but danced for
fourteen seasons. What is it that makes you feel it's corrupt?
It is of my opinion he is the best dancer on the show.Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite