SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:03 am

Wow, they are simply a stunning couple! Lovely! I can imagine the wedding, I'm looking forward to those pictures. Did they set a date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, they are simply a stunning couple! Lovely! I can imagine the wedding, I'm looking forward to those pictures. Did they set a date?

No date yet. It was great to see Snez's parents, sister, daughter, nieces and friends there. I saw pictures of Sam's Dad and brother on DM too. Great that the families got together.
Id imagine the wedding pictures will be stunning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Wow. When I first saw that top picture, I thought they were walking back up the aisle after getting married. Thanks for the beautiful pics see2love.

Just a question. One of the comments on the picture of Snez with her daughter says ... daughters a kukle. What is that? I'm assuming that is Aussie slang since all I get is a reference to some town in the Czech Repulic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 pm

^

Google helped me out, it's Macedonian and means sweet/pretty/cute.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:^

Google helped me out, it's Macedonian and means sweet/pretty/cute.

Thanks. I looked up Aussie slang but never thought to look up Macedonian. I'm from Croatia...all part of the former Yugoslavia...but had never heard that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

The photos are gorgeous! Imagine the wedding!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:12 am

Their wedding will be so romantic and lavish. The first wedding of the franchise since I have given up on Tim and Anna!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:32 pm

There is an article on Mailonline Australia regarding his diet and workout plan it is a really good article it shows the person losing 5.3 kilos and 41cemtimetres in less than a month. Can some please bring the article over thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Can you post the exact link please. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 pm

It is DailyMail.com go to the Australia section. Posting links is not my specialty sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Here you go reason. I just posted the link since the article is really long with all the pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3523670/FEMAIL-tries-Sam-Wood-s-28-28-diet-exercise-plan.html

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 pm

for you for you

Sprite wrote:Here you go reason. I just posted the link since the article is really long with all the pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3523670/FEMAIL-tries-Sam-Wood-s-28-28-diet-exercise-plan.html

Thank you my sweet friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi