SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by AEF Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:51 am

Just saw them on The Project. Nothing much new and fairly short, last segment. They did ask how Snez's ex is taking it all. She stumbled around for an answer and eventually said as well as can be expected. Sam tried to make a bit of a joke of it. They will on HYBPA Monday night.

AEF

Back to top Go down

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:01 am

A lot of people were angry at the show for their questioning on the IG comments. Here's a link to the interview:https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/644807684496068608

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:29 am

I loved the interview. TBH that question was always going to be asked and now they can move past the question. I like that Snez manages to laugh at all that went on the show. shows a lot of maturity. It was too cute when he covered her ears and made me remember their strategic dinner to miss watching Lana's date. Love em

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:56 am

I'm still waiting for Snez to post a cute pic and make it IG official laugh out loud She did post this cute comment under the pic her sister posted saying " So happy to tell the world how much I love this man" aww

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:57 am

Just watched the last two episodes and i love how tender Sam is with Snez. When she told him she has fallen for him he was emotional and almost crushed her in that hug. Have never shipped a couple cause my favorites are always f2 except this one. It's a good feeling to be in this ship! :yes:

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 am

I loved watching their love story! Such romantic early dates. Their first kiss was such a real but romantic moment (BachUS should steal that music they used). Sam was always so caring and just had something more attentive in his way with her than any of the others. At their meeting on the beach for the HTD and them leaving each other that night, I thought def a couple in love. Snez is such a beauty inside and out. Hope it works in RL but whatever happens was a pleasure the watch on the show for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:22 am

I love this article and what Osher said
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239486/You-poster-girl-single-mums-Fifi-Box-congratulates-Bachelor-s-Snezana-Markoski-Osher-Gunsberg-reveals-experience-dating-woman-child.html

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:21 am

relaxing love your post. Yep wish them the best & ok with whatever happens down the line for them.

I am yet to watch episodes 15 & 16, will try to catch up this weekend. Thanks to all for posting updates on them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3239973/Celebrity-profiler-says-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-relationship-distance-shifts-focus-career.html

Interesting article about their compatibility

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:51 am

mercieme wrote:relaxing love your post. Yep wish them the best & ok with whatever happens down the line for them.

I am yet to watch episodes 15 & 16, will try to catch up this weekend. Thanks to all for posting updates on them.
You're going to love the last two episodes with Snez's date :yes:

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
mercieme wrote:relaxing love your post. Yep wish them the best & ok with whatever happens down the line for them.

You're going to love the last two episodes with Snez's date :yes:
They were lovely dates!
I honestly dont know how people thought he would pick anyone else after watching his dates with Snez. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Interview....Sept 18 from 29.28

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi