SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Wow that's a great pic, thanks TML!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:54 pm

She really is drop dead gorgeous :yes: And that dress? yes PINKHEART

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:38 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 7 2C8AE5A100000578-3242086-image-m-51_1442760385125

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242086/Sam-Wood-t-resist-passionate-embrace-new-love-Snezana-Markoski-romantic-weekend-bonding-meeting-pals.html

Bringing it over to the next page. Where are they?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:42 pm

^ They're in Melbourne Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Gorgeous pics y'all....and "I want that dress" but heck I don't have the legs for it though laugh out loud laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:14 pm

see2love wrote:Love the pics. Thanks for posting them. if only i knew how to make fanvids......anyone?  please....

Poster "agentcurls" is the only one I know on the board that makes fanvids....not sure if she watches this series though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:44 pm

And Parmigiana aka Snow White has left the building for now.....until next time peeps giggling

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Sam_po10

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 pm

They said in a few interviews that they're going to see each other every weekend with one going to see the other. T
I wonder if they're actually going to do that? If so, looks like it's Sam's turn to fly to the west coast next week laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 pm

What?? I thought posters here nicknamed her Snow White? laugh out loud Must have been one of those days I was speed reading.

So now is she gone back home?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Ha ha GA, wish we came up with it.....Snezana's name literally translates to Snow White...apparently Serbians also bear that name alongside Macedonians.... another benefit of this board is that it makes us brush up on our cultural knowledge Smiley

Yep it seems she is either back or on her way back to Perth.....I was waiting for pap pics at the airport to surface so maybe she took an early flight back west giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:25 pm

I do remember the discussion about the Serb's. I love learning the different culturals from our members all over the world! yes

Keep an eye out for those pap pics! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm

HappyMothersDay - Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 7 11420888_960478367307960_1848950373_n

snezanamarkoski ️ a man I can always lean on! #boyfriend #bestfriend 40min wrote:

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi