SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:21 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Did they stay in a hotel in Melbourne or is this Sam's home? From Snez IG.
Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen16
They're at a hotel. It's probably bc the paps being outside his house laugh out loud

The Daily Mail has already brought attention to Sam's undone belt and the photo of Snez naked in bed.  :shocked!:
Not classy at all, to be posting pics like that, imo. no no
I feel bad for Eve. How much not fun this must be to see in the papers and have school friends talk about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:26 pm

I think there's a happy medium between acting like say Chris and Whitney and posting pics of your other half naked in bed. But that's just my opinion. Not a fan of Sam acting like horndog around Snez. Not on the show and even less now. Save it for when you're in private. He's like an ugly nerd who got the hottest girl in school to go to the prom with him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Just finished watching the last episode. I think Sam chose who he really loved and seriously considered the consequences of Snezana having a daughter and the implications on what that could mean for the future.

I feel especially badly for Lana as it must be far harder in a Australia with its much smaller population than the US to be in the final 2 position. There are far fewer places to hide and she is under contract, to boot. The premise of this show is for the F1 to find love. Kudos to Sam for doing it. Can't blame him for taking the girls he enjoyed spending time with the most to the final 4. I hope Lana holds her head high and realizes that there is truly a perfect man out there for her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Thanks for the clarification of their location.

IA not liking the pics. There is no need for TMI. Although I think they are a striking couple, OTT with PDA, I prefer to see a little class with the lead and their F1 especially with a child involved. There's no need to "wonder" what's going on, what happened etc.

What's with nakid pics in bed? Geez!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:49 pm

I'm not going to add any negativity to Sam and Snezana as I feel they deserve support in starting their life as a couple. Why should posting photos of a relationship be any different for a single mom than for a single woman? I don't believe Eve is going to see those photos, nor should she as no 10 year old should have an Instagram account.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm not going to add any negativity to Sam and Snezana as I feel they deserve support in starting their life as a couple.  Why should posting photos of a relationship be any different for a single mom than for a single woman?  I don't believe Eve is going to see those photos, nor should she as no 10 year old should have an Instagram account.

I don't have kids and still wouldn't post pics like that for anyone to see. You also don't need an IG account of your own to view pics posted on public accounts and they're copied by the media anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm not going to add any negativity to Sam and Snezana as I feel they deserve support in starting their life as a couple.  Why should posting photos of a relationship be any different for a single mom than for a single woman?  I don't believe Eve is going to see those photos, nor should she as no 10 year old should have an Instagram account.

clapping! clapping!
I have seen worse pictures on IG too. Live and let live s my motto and I am sure Snez would know better what os good or bad for Eve.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:31 pm

I was not too thrilled when I read they are having good practice, re about having more children, now this.

I think they are crazy about each other, I enjoy seeing happy in love couples. Just like many couples before them, we don't know how long they will last. I wish them well and I enjoy looking at pics of them post show.

I just don't want to see what I call immature behavior. The daughter won't see the pics on IG, IMO her friends will tell her about it, if her mother doesn't get to her before. Stuff like this just puts ammunition in the ex's ball court.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:20 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Did they stay in a hotel in Melbourne or is this Sam's home? From Snez IG.
Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen16
They're at a hotel. It's probably bc the paps being outside his house laugh out loud
IMO it is ridiculous not spending time at his home.  The whole point is to spend time getting to know each other in the real world.  A hotel room romance is a fling.  They are not the first couple to from this franchise plus the way they are into PDA, paps would be welcome.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:35 pm

I am not measuring just saying for all we know she could have had on atrapless dress under the covers. That pic showed nothing innapropiate imho. But then again... Each to his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:53 pm

I don't think it's tasteless because of what it shows (or doesn't) I think it's tasteless because of what it implies. Sure Snez may have had a dress on under, but we couldn't see it, and I think that was the point. The worst part is Snez seems to be wearing makeup so it doesn't even look like a spur of the moment poor decision but rather something planned.

Eve may not have IG but an awful lot of 10 year olds do these days and I can't imagine any child not being embarrassed by sexual photos of her mother floating around school.

This is more on Sam though since he was the one that posted it. He's not acting like a very good BF IMO. He looks like he's more interested in trying to show off that he snagged a hottie rather than protect Snez and Eve.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:53 am

Hmmm something is off about them. It's almost as if they're trying too hard to play the happy couple. It seems so forced and unnatural. Whatever it is it will come out sooner or later.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+16
Sundy
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Maddy
happygolucky