SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 am

I noticed his brother which them good luck and that Sam is very important to him. Then he posted a picture of their family( Sam, Sister, Dad and him). Not sure how much support coming from Sam's family but I could be wrong. It just baffles me why they would stay in a hotel and not Sam's home.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by natik Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I noticed his brother which them good luck and that Sam is very important to him.  Then he posted a picture of their family( Sam, Sister, Dad and him).  Not sure how much support coming from Sam's family but I could be wrong.  It just baffles me why they would stay in a hotel and not Sam's home.

I think they are supportive of the couple cause it's Sam's decision. But the question is how much faith do they really have in Snez's and Sam's  relationship. Can see them have second thoughts. How old is Sam's brother? He was totally checking out Lana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:18 pm

^^ Not sure.  Maybe his early 20's and seems to be the baby(spoil) in the family.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:27 pm

natik wrote:Hmmm something is off about them. It's almost as if they're trying too hard to play the happy couple. It seems so forced and unnatural. Whatever it is it will come out sooner or later.

I'm happy I'm not the only way that's seen that. Trying way too hard. The weird picture of Snez leaning on Sam's back is pretty much the definition of unnatural looking.

Not sure why they're doing it but every time they post something im left thinking "wtf"

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:13 am

I wrote in Lana's thread, since there's a discussion regarding Sam's behavior/attitude towards the girls he "eliminated" (ultimately didn't choose) ... but I feel to write it here too, so that I get it "off my way".

For those who may have wondered about my "change of the flag" regarding Sam ... this is my answer:  I still believe Sam is a good guy, as any other guy on this earth (except the perverted devils who have the power and money to rule this world), who just happens to be different than what my initial impression was (less considerate, less respectful and less thoughtful) ... "initial" meaning, when I still bought his "me too" affirmations said to Heather, when I still believed that his public statements in the media were about her, when I still thought that him not pushing for the physical contact with her was out of respect and understanding of her timing (pace) and the character and agreeing/sharing same beliefs, faith and attitude towards life.

I was wrong ... I let myself be fooled by the edit, because I hoped for a different "triumph" story. The reality is another ... and after accepting that reality I was able to see that the guy I thought was into all-natural skinny girl, a woman who fights her "girly insecurities" with a tomboy approach and whose strength is in her invincible character, turned out to be the guy more infatuated with a woman who chose to fix her insecurities with some permanent or temporary cosmetic "improvements" (I believe she was beautiful just the same before them) ... see, this is not something i condemn, neither do I judge the woman - Snezana in this matter - negatively because of her decision ... but that says something about the strength of her character ... and it does say something about Sam too ...

at the end ... the appearance is important ... the first impression too ... the "great on the eye" and physical attraction is what draws most of people together (to procreate) ...
... the only distinction that makes the difference is that with the final choice the story doesn't end there ... it only begins ... from then on the "couple" has to grow their connection, build their relationship and develop the love. What matters then is the essence, substance and the means... to us - the viewers - mostly unknown, because the show itself doesn't delve into that much.

I like observing and figuring out the show (and there are times I miss and fail), the relationships on it (among all the cast, but particularly my favorite contestants), but after its end, when the "reality" starts ... that's when I continue to devote my time only for people that matter to me or topics that ignite my attention... for those I care about, those "cast members" that impress me somehow and leave my curiosity wanting more b/c they are above the "norm".

Not Sam nor Snezana are people who impress me beyond the interest that the show created during the season.
I have no particular expectations for their relationship, neither do I care how it works and for how long. But I tend to believe that it's Snezana who will decide the "fate" and carry on (or not) the relationship, so I don't feel the need to feel compassion or pity her role in this duo because of Sam's decision ... they are both in the same boat, suitable for each other, from what I've been able to see/read in the media, and both capable to make their own decisions that will benefit them each.

I don't feel the need to feel sorry for any girl on this show, because we all have trials and tribulations to endure in our lives ... some harder than others, but nothing on that TB show is so deadly and insuperable that would be health-damaging or threatening. It's just one more experience they got out of signing on to experience it on the national TV. They didn't gain fame, they've gained popularity and the opportunity. What they've done so far is up to them and thanks to the show's producers (edit). What they build from here on is up to them only.

Some will build on the fame ... some positive, some negative ... and there is still room to astound me .. but people should just be themselves and not do things to impress me, since that's not the way to gain my attention.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 11809623_1505230636442127_2101412103_n
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1079559659976708741_214069147
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:22 pm

Are they married? Or is the magazine headline wrong like most times?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:22 pm

ElonM wrote:Are they married? Or is the magazine headline wrong like most times?
No they aren't married. The photo of the Eve is from last year and it's just a non-story like usual.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Are they married? Or is the magazine headline wrong like most times?
No they aren't married. The photo of the Eve is from last year and it's just a non-story like usual.

Thanks

These mags know how to make money! no
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Yes they do.
It's always the same though.. babies, marriage, cheating, scandal, etc, etc...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:52 am

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CPKt1fwVAAEa8Bn

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CPKt1fsUkAA6M4a

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CPKt1hnVAAATSXY

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CPKt1gFUYAAUTKI
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU    
Love has blossomed... All the best to @samjameswood & Snezana for the future!! ❤ #TheBachelorAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 12751607_1040814692608470_1316563853_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MzAyNzQzOTM3MjIwOTU2OA%3D%3D
http://websta.me/p/1193027439372209568_2259341218
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+16
Sundy
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Maddy
happygolucky