SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Thanks Brill!

Brill wrote:Looks like there will be a Season 3 of 90-Day-Fiance.

Here is the link.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/90-fiance-is-back/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:58 am

New Season starts Sunday, Oct 4 on TLC, 10:00 pm EDT
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Thanks MD! There is a preview in the link now. Not crazy about the older gentleman and way younger young girl. Suspect

I hope it's a successful season!

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/90-fiance-is-back/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:52 pm

I didn't watch the show but did find this update on Mo and Dani at Starcasim  -- they are still together it seems.  Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

I was up in the middle of the night last night and there was a reunion show, Danny and Amy, Jason and Cassia, Yamir and Chelsea and Danielle and Mohammed were on. The other two couples, Eveline and Justin and Brett and Daya declined to participate in the show.

Danny and Amy and the baby are adorable as are Yamir and Chelsea and both seem to be doing well. Jason and Cassia still seem prickly and are still living with his dad but they are talking about moving to a house and starting a family. As for the last of the group, I do not know what to say about Danielle and Mohammed. She still seems to be in "love" with him and he seems to "tolerate" her, that said, he indicated he would go back home if he were to divorce, so I have to wonder why he has not gone home already, unless he really does love her in his own way. They are still one bizarre couple.

Danny and Amy's baby is just a cutie pie, too.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks for the heads up......looking forward to another season. I will also check out the catch - up show (afraid to see what new trainwreck Mo and Danielle are riding LOL)
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 am

MiniDiva wrote:I didn't watch the show but did find this update on Mo and Dani at Starcasim  -- they are still together it seems.  Rolling Eyes

It's difficult to believe after all this time, Dani still can't see what a disaster this has been and continues to be. There are nothing but excuses for him, all the time. Rolling Eyes

nuts2uiam - Thanks for the recap. I believe there are baby pics in Danny and Amy's thread. I don't follow Yamir and Chelsea closely but do come across their tweets. They seem very happy.

I didn't watch the first epi of the new season. I'll have to catch it later online, or they used to have a rerun sometime during the week.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:53 am

It was sweet to see Amy and Davids baby, just hope he stands up for her to his dad.
Yamir and Chelsea seem to be so in love - cute video...he is a hottie and talented..I hope they can move to Miami (or LA?).

I think the Hitches are both kind of weird and prickly and delusional but in their own odd way it works for them.

Now...the tragedy that is Dani and Mo...what can I say that others have not already said over and over? She is ok with a 2 year restraining order on her own son....aggrrr......there is really no hope for her IMHO, that was a new low
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:03 am

And ..a new season of Airport arrivals....while trains pull out of the respective stations on their way to some inevitable wrecks

IMHO some of the couples remind me of former couples

the Mormon and his Russian gal...they will probably make a go of the marriage I think, producers will show a little drama but they seem to be on board together

Loren and handsome Alexi (hot hot)....they are also a real couple...she seems somewhat spoiled so that will be their story line I guess?

Kyle and Noon met in her country of Thailand and seem to be real but not? really fiancee....they are treating the 90 days like a date? JMO

I don't see any drama with Fernando and Carolina other than jealousy which he could have anyhow...I mean...she is from Columbia but he lives in Miami, speaks Spanish...she can feel right at home with tv, magazines,clubs, restaurants everything....I don't see the "fish out of water" story line there at all? Bringing a non Spanish speaker from Minnesota to Miami would be a bigger cultural change haha

Now....hear the trains coming....Melanie and Devar seem to have rushed into this with a Stella got her Groove fling? She is in a very small town in Pa, very uptight place....and cold in winter...and I just don't see this as true love...? who knows

and then....Mark at 57 and his 19 year old giggling Filipina....ewww. Just ewww.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks stillhoping for the recap. I have not had a chance to watch yet. Appreciate the details! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi...they only showed 4 of them...2 more come on next week but they have pretty detailed intro to them

The older guy and his 19 year old bride and the gal and her lifeguard look to be the ummm..."interesting" ones this year LOL
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:00 pm

I came across this show yesterday laugh out loud My friend & I were watching a repeat of Project Runaway & then a marathon of this started and we were like let's just see what it's about... jump ahead 2 hours later we couldn't stop watching laugh out loud gotta love reality tv!

I don't remember all their names but I like Loren & Alexi so far. The 58 year old (Mark??) gives me the creeps! affraid How he was lecturing her not to touch his car windows & then he got annoyed when she started touching him... he said something about her personality or something that he was surpised about well duh she's 19!!! speechless I think he's trying to "replace" her with his ex-wife since she seems to be from the same race & he met her the same way?

Oh so there's been 2 seasons before this? Hm need to check out what happened, nice to see one of them has a baby Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
nuts2uiam
MiniDiva
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: