SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by blessed66 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Looks really great!! I love this!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:04 pm

And I see someone found her favorite place to sit too. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Ellie and Lola's little stockings are pretty cute too.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Aww! I love it! Their house is so nice Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Oh, how prrretty! i’ts beginning to look a lot like christmas at the Lowes!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 pm

JUST BEAUTIFUL (the Lowes and the tree)!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:48 am

Shay said on her blog she would be hosting this year.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:45 am

Such a wonderful decor their living room is! Great that she's hosting this year she'll do a fantastic job. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am

Momon001 wrote:Shay said on her blog she would be hosting this year.

Shay is hosting Christmas. They are out of town at her in-laws for thanksgiving.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 am

It sort of looked like they were doing a big Lowe family get-together when Sean posted the picture of him with Kensington. So it makes sense that the smaller family group- Sean, Catherine, Jay, Sheri and a grandma and grandpa (or two) plus the girls- get together on the actual day.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:16 am

^That pic was from a birthday party. Seems someone in the family always has a birthday. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

Good morning everyone. It's also possible the house is decorated for no reason at all except to be decorated. Some people love the look of a beautiful festively set table. Plus with the Lowes in Seattle a week in December, they might want to spend time enjoying Christmasy at home. Could be Thanksgiving. Could be Friensdgiving. Could be a party. Could be a photo shoot. Could be no reason at all. We'll have to see.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia