SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine!! bestbud!  :babies:  beatingheart   

Congrats to all the Seancatters/Lowebirds too!! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 79 1377737533  :babies: firework

I had a grandchild born this weekend and I am so happy for all of you to be rejoicing in the baby on the way. This is going to be a well loved baby with all his/her extended "family."  So happy for you all.  
Reading these threads and experiencing your joy has me misty eyed. celebrate :sending flowers
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:58 pm

And congrats to you, Seabear on your grandbaby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Congratulation to Sean and Catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Great news. Congrats to Sean and Catherine.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:44 pm

I think Charlie wins for my favorite tweet from a Bachelor person. laugh out loud
@charlie_grogan 2m2 minutes ago

@SeanLowe09 ummmm @clmgiudici what?! YAY!!!! I knew Sean was gaining weight again!! CONGRATS .. I love it for the both of u

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Very excited for them, they will be great parents!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Congratulations to them! I hope they have a girl. Because then she can marry JP & Ashley's son. And the Bachelor Family circle of life will be complete  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:56 pm

^^ oh goodness! Cute as he may be, no. The Bachelor franchise is incestuos enough.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:58 pm

I think if they have a girl she will already be spoken for, by Sean's best friend's son. ;)

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:48 am

Anyone else going back through their social media and playing "Spot the Pregnancy Clues"?

Probably just me. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:51 am

^^ Yes, I thought about clues also, there were quite a few of them!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:56 am

Not just you Umngirl. There were a few but also a couple red herrings in the form of pics with alcohol.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia