SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Joe is my favorite.  Wish he could win it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Great Survivor tonight! 
Looks like it's going to go down as a classic season. 
Next week is going to mix things up. Should be interesting!

Love this show! One of my all time favourites.

Can't say I'm sorry to see Sharin go. Talk about a hypocrite. She played the bullied card last season and how nobody stood up for her, but when they are all ragging on and laughing at Abi, she does nothing. (Not that I exactly feel sorry for drama queen Abi either.)

Loved Woo when he told Sharin and Spencer straight out, you haven't even talked to me until now. Burn.

There are quite a few players that I like...Joe, Spencer, Tasha, Stephen, Jeff, Woo, Vytas sad , ... and yes, even Kass! Made it really hard when picking players for my pools...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:39 pm

I would love if Woo and Joe were on the same tribe. The mix up next week will be interesting.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:29 pm

spoiler:

whit90 wrote:I would love if Woo and Joe were on the same tribe. The mix up next week will be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 31 - Cambodia - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+3
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: