SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

BowenAnderson on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  19h19 hours ago
Ben H is what most 26 yr old virgins named Becca are looking for

Mon Aug 31, 2015

@CaliGirl88 wrote:
Kaitlyn retweeted Becca's tweet about how Ben is the type of guy she's looking for. Maybe Kaitlyn knows something that we don't?

Also saw this tweet from Becca 2 weeks ago, maybe she was asking Robert Mills for help to get another chance?

@beccatilley5  Aug 14
@Millsy11374 ROB i need your help with something- will you DM me??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Picking up the Becca discussion from where we left off in her other threads...

I defer to RammerJammer when it comes to Becca as I don't know or don't have a personal relationship with her. If RJ says Becca isn't ready to get engaged or married anytime soon, she knows better than I. (RJ, if I've misrepresented your position, please correct me.)

That said from my own impressions of Becca, I could believe that if the connection is there with Ben, she might accept a proposal. I have found Becca to love family, and she strikes me as someone who really wants that for herself. In fact, she seems to look forward to it. Up to this point she seemingly hasn't been willing to settle, but if the connection were there, I could see her going for it. I believed Becca when she indicated to Chris's family that if she knew he were the one for her, she'd move. The key is being sure for her...imo.

Could it be that she fits the classic story of the person who breaks up after years in a relationship (except take away the relationship  teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  2498057887 ) because she was not interested or wanting to get married...only to find herself engaged a few short months later...because she met "the one?"

I probably need to binge watch the whole season of UnREAL because I'm starting to put on my rose colored glasses again. I'd probably save myself time if I just asked Kasha to slap me around. teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  3806527698

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:47 pm

IA @Litta123. One never knows when someone will fall in love and then what they will or won't do. Before it was spoiled that Becca was going back on sleuthing already showed that she would likely do so and it was countered that this would not be the case and then that changed and showed the sleuthing was correct all along.

I think if it is real feelings for Becca she will stick with her feelings and if those are being in love and ready for marriage, then she will do that. If not, she won't. But that is all dependent on her getting far and Ben falling in love with her. I can see both sides but I really don't know but will say it won't surprise me if she goes far or does fall for Ben.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:49 pm

I don't really have a problem with Becca coming back. Like I've been saying, I just don't want her wasting everyone's time, if it's not gonna go anywhere on her end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:51 pm

I just don't want a returnee to win. I really don't. It would feel like a waste of a season. I really don't even want her to make final 4, either. I want to see 4 NEW families! I just want NEW!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:05 pm

I'm hoping Becca and Ben fall madly and passionately in love. What a love story they could have.

If not I'd stil like to see her as the next lead!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:Picking up the Becca discussion from where we left off in her other threads...

I defer to RammerJammer when it comes to Becca as I don't know or don't have a personal relationship with her. If RJ says Becca isn't ready to get engaged or married anytime soon, she knows better than I. (RJ, if I've misrepresented your position, please correct me.)

That said from my own impressions of Becca, I could believe that if the connection is there with Ben, she might accept a proposal. I have found Becca to love family, and she strikes me as someone who really wants that for herself. In fact, she seems to look forward to it. Up to this point she seemingly hasn't been willing to settle, but if the connection were there, I could see her going for it. I believed Becca when she indicated to Chris's family that if she knew he were the one for her, she'd move. The key is being sure for her...imo.

Could it be that she fits the classic story of the person who breaks up after years in a relationship (except take away the relationship  teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  2498057887 ) because she was not interested or wanting to get married...only to find herself engaged a few short months later...because she met "the one?"

I probably need to binge watch the whole season of UnREAL because I'm starting to put on my rose colored glasses again. I'd probably save myself time if I just asked Kasha to slap me around. teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  3806527698

As of this moment, based on my observations and the conversations I've had, she's not ready to get married tomorrow. That doesn't mean that she won't be ready in a year or so, but right now she's not ready. With that being said, Becca is the only one who truly knows. If she's F1, it's possible that she would accept a proposal. She will definitely be more open to it, especially since her feelings pre-season are stronger for Ben than they were for Chris. She's not in love with Ben by any means, though. But I think the most likely scenario is a mutual agreement to date, and if everything goes smoothly, a proposal down the line.

As a friend of Becca's, my anxiety is through the roof. I don't want to see her get hurt and receive a ton of flack for going back on. And unless she is F1, both of those things will happen. And like I posted a few days ago, I don't see her being F1 from the information that I've gathered. In fact, I'd be very surprised if she made it to the halfway point (episode 5-6). This isn't going to be easy for Becca and her friends and family. Becca doesn't know what she's going to be in for, and that's the saddest part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:09 pm

She'd still get flack if she was f1 though. And she'd drag Ben down, right along with her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:11 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm hoping Becca and Ben fall madly and passionately in love.  What a love story they could have.

She can't fall inlove, if her track record is non existent. Especially according to her own yapper.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:13 pm

I don't understand how she doesn't know what she's going to be in for? Does she think he is going to pick her? I wonder if everyone on SM telling her what a great couple they'd be got to her head.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I'm hoping Becca and Ben fall madly and passionately in love.  What a love story they could have.

She can't fall inlove, if her track record is non existent. Especially according to her own yapper.
Why all the hate for Becca?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:14 pm

hi Litta!  Hand those rose colored glasses to me... I'll store them away in a drawer or smash those lenses for you one, which ever you prefer!  laugh out loud

I do hope she finds love and happiness in life.  Same to Ben and would love to see a true relationship result from his time on the show.  If it's with Becca, then I admit I'll be a bit skeptical, but I'd wish them well and hope for the best for them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart