SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Rs_634x1024-151207100622-634-olivia-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538574

Olivia

Bachelorette
Hometown: Austin, TX
Height: 5’8
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: Alternative
All-Time Favorite Movies: Titanic, Shawshank Redemption, Anchorman
Cold or Hot Weather?: Cold weather because I’m a huge fan of hot chocolate, scarves, flannel sweaters and cuddling.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Nothing embarrasses me! I hate to say that. Maybe the time I set the record for time spent stuck in an elevator my freshman year of college.

What does being married mean to you? Marriage is spending life’s ups and downs with your best friend. It’s all about compromise, a commitment to give and take, love someone more than you love yourself. Accepting each other fully, flaws and all!

What’s your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? French fries. I could eat them for every single meal and I keep trying to give them up and I just don’t have the willpower.

What are you most afraid of? I don’t fear much except ending up alone. I’ve been on my own so much and I’m so independent. I would hate to wake up one day with everything I’ve worked so hard for but there’s no one in bed next to me.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be, and why? Katniss Everdeen! She is one tough cookie and I admire her strength and her drive to survive, succeed and protect her family. She can go up against the boys!

bluwavz wrote:
2. Olivia Caridi: 23. Currently lives in Virginia, but originally from Austin, Tx. Graduated TCU in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. Currently a News Anchor/Reporter for NBC affiliate WCYB in Virginia. Sister Paige plays volleyball for Dartmouth.

Facebook – Olivia Caridi WCYB (de-activated as of 9/22)
Twitter – @WCYB_Olivia (de-activated as of 9/22)

Here are a couple of Olivia’s work videos. I’m sure these will be taken down or set to private within hours of this posting:

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia1

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia2

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia3

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia4

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia5

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia6

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Olivia7-768x1024

Source: RS[/quote]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Should I be posting stuff here now? Not sure if anyone posted this yet.

https://about.me/ocaridi

Olivia Caridi
Broadcast Journalism and English student at Texas Christian University.

Email Me
Hi there! I'm Olivia Caridi. I am originally from the unique city of Austin, Texas. In August 2010, I set foot on TCU's campus and knew I picked the right college. I am currently majoring in Broadcast Journalism and minoring in English. My dream is to be a sports broadcast journalist for any major sports network, and I've been following that dream passionately at a young age. I work for TCU Athletics Media Relations as a behind-the-scenes worker at all athletic games. I just finished up an internship at Fox Sports Southwest learning all about the sports industry. I enjoyed the opportunity to see what professional sports games are all about - the experience fueled my interest even more to be the face of a sports network.

Clearly, I'm an athletic girl. I grew up playing volleyball but after a season-ending injury, I chose to attend college solely for academics. With that, I have been on the Dean's List at TCU every semester I've been studying and I take my classes very seriously. For my age, I find that my maturity and drive for "something better" pushes me to do more at all times.

When I'm not studying, I enjoy time with my friends and family. I love reading books and writing poetry and fiction. I am personable, hardworking, and determined for the greatest success - now I'm just taking the steps to make sure others know my name.

Back to top Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Yes, post info on Olivia in her own thread. If info was posted in the Potential Contestants threads, it's ok to bring a copy here too for reference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:15 pm

I could potentially like this girl if she is actually there for Ben and not just to further her career. I like that she is tall.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I am excited about Olivia because she is different from so many of the other contestants in that she actually graduated college and has career ambition. For now I am giving her the benefit of the doubt on quitting her job for the show because she seems qualified enough to find another job like it if she decides to. Not to mention, she's pretty gorgeous.

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  264qq2c
lou_liedtke Cheering on some amphibians.

This was posted just last week so it's probably close to what she will look like on the show

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:43 pm

She's a natural brunette right? I saw some pics. Plus, those eyebrows don't lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:49 pm

I would guess dark blonde judging by her roots. My coloring is similar , some blonde just gave dark eyebrows , sure she pencils them in too though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:51 pm

*blondes just have. Typos...

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Cute girl!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:44 am

https://vimeo.com/user11416167

The link has two videos that she used as demo reels for her broadcasting resume

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 am

Can't see Olivia making any compromises like moving to Denver when she wants to pursue sports broadcasting.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:51 am

Ben did say that he's not tied to Denver and would be willing to move.

I think that she'll go far, but I don't think she'll win. Just a feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the "here for the wrong reasons" girl, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela