SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfectionislame - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:46 am

ironcat wrote:Has anyone nicknamed her "Oblivia" yet?  It's almost too easy. no no

PS Her grammar isn't that good either.  Oh, Oblivia, you disappoint me. no

Oblivia!!! Oh I love it!!! cantstopl

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

perfectionislame - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:50 am

Olivia does seem to get along with the other woman which is a good quality.  When playing soccer and they won, she ran to the other girls and piled on as they were falling all over each other.  Despite whatever character flaws she has, I don't think we are seeing all of Olivia on the show - just the edited story line.  
She has even poked fun of herself posting photos of her feet -- fat hairy man's feet calling herself #fattoes    giggling

Olivia Caridi

Olivia Caridi ‏@OliviaCaridi  · 13h13 hours ago  
People are asking what my toes look like so I thought I'd just take a quick pic for y'all #fattoes #perfectionislame

perfectionislame - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 CZDD2WjWsAAv4-H
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:57 am

She is totally delusional. She makes for good tv, that's for sure. Her interpretation of the unspoken nonsense she has with Ben gave me a good laugh. You have to give it to tptb for still being able to get pple like her 20 seasons later.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 pm

I find it hard to dislike Olivia too much although don't appreciate it when she rubs her "connection" with Ben in the other's faces. I could see why they may not have liked her.

She hurt herself last night more when she talked about her cankles to Ben, especially after he told them all about the deaths in his hometown.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I find it hard to dislike Olivia too much although don't appreciate it when she rubs her "connection" with Ben in the other's faces. I could see why they may not have liked her.

She hurt herself last night more when she talked about her cankles to Ben, especially after he told them all about the deaths in his hometown.

Yes, that was really stupid on her part. She is out of touch with reality when it comes to who Ben is. I think she is not as harsh as she is coming through on camera and may have some likable traits. The women talked about her fat feet and bad breath and Jami told her about it and Olivia handled that scene fairly well. But she ran to Ben which made her look ridiculous. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:10 pm

LOL those catty women worrying about someone else's imperfections as if they don't have their own. SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm

I didn't like Olivia to start, now I think she's unintentionally hilarious.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I find it hard to dislike Olivia too much although don't appreciate it when she rubs her "connection" with Ben in the other's faces. I could see why they may not have liked her.

We didn't see the entire conversation so we don't know if it was all about her cankles. We do know she didn't soothe Ben after having received bad news. I agree she has livened up this season with her silliness!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:44 pm

I like Olivia! I do think that she's just socially awkward, oblivious, and overly competitive, but it's so hard for me to see her as a true villain. I like that she makes fun of herself on SM. Like Sharleen said in her blog, I would totally take her fat toes if it meant I could look like her!

I do want to get more info on that $40,000 wardrobe. Jillian said in her blog that she got a second mortgage on her house to spend $8,000 on her wardrobe back on Jason's season, but could easily see herself spending $40,000 nowadays. Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Now I understand why Britt felt so insecure that her M&G dress was under $100 and her makeup was from CVS.

I really like Olivia's good attitude towards her edit. That's how all these people should handle the backlash from the show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 am

Olivia is seriously my favorite thing since Ryan Bowers cantstopl cantstopl Toes! Cankles! Telepathy! She's hilarious: "Perfection is so lame. Sooooooo lame!" rofl

She needs to prepare an Emmy speech, please!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:06 am

veg_out wrote:Olivia is seriously my favorite thing since Ryan Bowers cantstopl cantstopl Toes! Cankles! Telepathy! She's hilarious: "Perfection is so lame. Sooooooo lame!" rofl

She needs to prepare an Emmy speech, please!

giggling  I kinda love that unknowing dig at the season's slogan

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela