SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

superbowl - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I wouldn't guess that Amber will be there long either but really we have no idea who Ben will or won't like.
That's true. But it's not just about who he likes. It's also the storyline. And if she was casted to be backup to Becca, it doesn't really matter if Ben likes her or not. Cause I doubt he'd be begging to keep her on either way.

Back to top Go down

superbowl - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lynn4283 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 pm

I actually like Amber but maybe she will stay on longer on Ben's season. Who knows? But to wait and see in January.hmmm

lynn4283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:51 pm

We will probably have someone scoop it out before January, probably before Thanksgiving where Amber ends up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:13 pm

lynn4283 wrote:I actually like Amber but maybe she will stay on longer on Ben's season. Who knows? But to wait and see in January.hmmm

I would love for her to surprise us all and make it far, whereas Becca gets booted off early. Just for the element of shock. I don't think it's going to happen, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:46 pm

I also thought Amber was a nice young woman, and very attractive. I think she was out of her element on BIP, as there is NO time allowed to get to know people and she was pressured to hook up with a guy ASAP. But sadly, I don't think this show is any less pressure-filled.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We will probably have someone scoop it out before January, probably before Thanksgiving where Amber ends up.

Won't we know when people start to surface when they are eliminated?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We will probably have someone scoop it out before January, probably before Thanksgiving where Amber ends up.

Won't we know when people start to surface when they are eliminated?
If they're allowed to use their SM/ or are seen out and about.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:57 pm

eversotrue wrote:
albean99 wrote:I wouldn't guess that Amber will be there long either but really we have no idea who Ben will or won't like.
That's true. But it's not just about who he likes. It's also the storyline. And if she was casted to be backup to Becca, it doesn't really matter if Ben likes her or not. Cause I doubt he'd be begging to keep her on either way.

I understand there are storyboards but Ben can still fall for who he wants imo. I see no reason why Amber would be Becca's backup. I don't believe either will be Ben's pick but who knows? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:58 pm

The fact that she's been chasing after 4 different guys on this franchise in the matter of a year, publicly, is insane. She should be embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:02 pm

albean99 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I understand there are storyboards but Ben can still fall for who he wants imo. I see no reason why Amber would be Becca's backup. I don't believe either will be Ben's pick but who knows? no idea
I don't see Ben falling for her. And Ben watched BIP this summer, and she didn't look all that appealing on there. I do think Becca is considered more important of the two to the storyline/production, etc. which is why Amber is the backup. But we won't know until we get some info obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:The fact that she's been chasing after 4 different guys on this franchise in the matter of a year, publicly, is insane. She should be embarrassed.

I don't know, I think BIP is just a different monster. People are making thousands of dollars for every RC they can get through, plus more screen time if they are in a good romance/storyline. A good guy like Dan cox showed interest in 4 different women too; Jared showed interest in 3. I also wouldn't say she chased after Justin or Chris; she made a move on Jared and was very into Dan. I personally wouldn't compare her to a desperate, "need to be married ASAP" woman like Ashlee. I'm more concerned with her fame-chasing, with three shows in a year, and her friendship with Sammi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:The fact that she's been chasing after 4 different guys on this franchise in the matter of a year, publicly, is insane. She should be embarrassed.

I don't know, I think BIP is just a different monster. People are making thousands of dollars for every RC they can get through, plus more screen time if they are in a good romance/storyline. A good guy like Dan cox showed interest in 4 different women too; Jared showed interest in 3. I also wouldn't say she chased after Justin or Chris; she made a move on Jared and was very into Dan. I personally wouldn't compare her to a desperate, "need to be married ASAP" woman like Ashlee. I'm more concerned with her fame-chasing, with three shows in a year, and her friendship with Sammi.
I'm actually talking about being on three different shows within the year. At least the other nim rods were spaced out over the course of a few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove