SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:47 pm

I know this is only a handful of the girls, but I am a bit worried about it....if he gets rid of a lot of the fame whore/wannabe types quickly he might have a chance

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Lol. One of those twins is definitely getting booted early. The other will stick around for a bit.

Shushanna is cute.

I don't really care how many "girl next door" types are there. I'm hoping for girls that have more personality than just being "sweet". Give Ben a quick wit with a sense of humor.

I don't think people mean any girl has to be a "girl next door" sweet type..... just not some girl with no education, no career , waitress/model/Hollywood wannabee type. And a girl next door type can also have a personality and be funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:02 pm

KatCAli90, you've taken my position of the FREAKING OUT! Lol Those girls are obviously not serious contenders for Ben either. What RS said, is exactly what's most likely gonna happen: Bachelor In Paradies they are destined to be. They'll probably stick around on this show til at least episode 4 or 5 to cause drama and what not, but that's about it.

I just don't know about Ben kissing two twin sisters... That may make him look bad.. Eh. I'm hopeful that he'll handle this situation as best as possible. Plus, the man is quite cautious, I'm sure he realizes what looks "bad".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:06 pm

So far, only Olivia seems like a "contender", maybe Becca too. The others? Not a chance. They were casted for the storyline and as fodder. There's still 21 more ladies to go. Im still hopeful. TPTB HAVE to know Ben is most likely the most popular sought after Bachelor they've ever had..so I'm sure they did cast him well with actual contenders. They would hopefully, not want to screw with a good thing. Rammer, and the other poster, did say the season would be loaded.. The wait continues..

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:12 pm

The reality is that the women with an education and a career are there for the same reasons as the waitresses, models and wannabe actresses. Even an educated career woman like Whitney Bischoff has been dabbling in modeling recently. I know if I ever went on this show I'd be like where's my modeling contract? 👅
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Ehh... he'll be fine.  Like always, there will the a small handful that are selected with him in mind and the rest just MOT girls to fill the storyboard - a few filler girls that will rarely be seen, an abundance (unfortunately) of crazies to cause drama, trouble and provide cover for the real story developing between Ben and the F1-F4 (since TPTB seem to think that's better than watching real relationships form  no  ), etc.  That's just the way the cookie crumbles with this show, a few good ones to choose from and lots of filler and fluff.  

As always...IMO. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:25 pm

What bluwavz said is SO true. Honestly, A LOT of women dabble in modeling at some point in their life. It's kind of like what football is to men. So, even if these girls have a modeling past...it doesn't mean anything negative necessarily. It's actually kind of the norm. Especially on reality television, where they really only cast beautiful girls, they've obviously modeled. I mean c'mon.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:28 pm

I wouldn't even be surprised to see Ben himself do some modeling in the future. He's definitely attractive enough for it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Yea I know that's not what I meant, nothing wrong with doing some stuff on the side while it lasts. Whitney still has a career. I just mean it's super lame for the one's who are waitresses who didn't go to college with no other career aspects, coming into this thinking THIS is going to be their career. They're idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm

I don't see Ben wanting to make a living off being a former "Bachelor" nor do I think he wants someone that is just going to cash in from being his fiance. So I'm not worried about him falling for the ones that don't have careers.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Well, history has shown there is even a place for idiots on this show. 
History has shown some even go far! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Looking through Shushanna's photos and I'm glad she went back to brunette. The blonde ages her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123