SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 am

Where did Calia come from and is this the first time she's been mentioned?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 am

The girls looks young, because they are young. Ben is a recently turned 26 year old, it seems fairly normal that he would want someone his age or younger. He's young himself! I don't think 25, especially for a woman, is that young to be married though. Lauren H is a teacher, Amanda a mother of two, Lauren B actually has a nice job and they're 25. Olivia and Caila, like I said, seem like mature 23 year olds, despite their age, which I do think is a bit young. But maturity definitely trumps age IMO. TBH, Becca seems to be the most inexperienced in life out of all these girls, despite being older than all of them.. So I don't see how she's the best fit for Ben all of a sudden..

I think the girls are regular world pretty. Just like what Juliet said. They're not stunning, but they're not just cute. They're all like a bunch of Jades IMO. Non threatening beautiful. Maybe Juliet meant 9's in a normal looks way..? Non plastic looking..?

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:48 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:42 am

One thing many of these girls have is a serious job and a college education.  No offense but even though she is older Becca has neither of these.

I agree on the not 9's but I have never found Becca to be in that catagory either.      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:No confusion Rhonda. It's all good bestbud!
Thank you for catching it so quickly before we had pages and pages of dupes cushion confusion giggling .

This damn autocorrect—dupes ?? Don't even know what that was supposed to be?! 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 2292733854

Last edited by rhondam on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:54 am

eversotrue wrote:The girls looks young, because they are young. Ben is a recently turned 26 year old, it seems fairly normal that he would want someone his age or younger. He's young himself! I don't think 25, especially for a woman, is that young to be married though. Lauren H is a teacher, Amanda a mother of two, Lauren B actually has a nice job and they're 25. Olivia and Caila, like I said, seem like mature 23 year olds, despite their age, which I do think is a bit young. But maturity definitely trumps age IMO. TBH, Becca seems to be the most inexperienced out of all these girls in life, despite being older than all of them.. So I don't see how she's the best fit for Ben all of a sudden..

I think the girls are regular work pretty. Just like what Juliet said. They're not stunning, but they're not just cute. They're all like a bunch of Jades IMO. Non threatening beautiful. Maybe Juliet meant 9's in a normal looks way..? Non plastic looking..?

Juliet has talked about how she thinks Amber and Catherine are gorgeous, whereas she has talked about how she gets why girls like Samantha are chased, but she doesn't find it appealing herself. So I do think she likes more of the natural, lightly made up, low Maintanence looking girls. Which makes sense given the girls we've seen.

I don't think Becca is the best fit, but I just personally see her with him over someone like Lauren b, Amanda, or the twin. I don't know why, just an instinct thing. I feel like Lauren h, olivia, and caila (whose name is remarkably similar to the line Becca was promoting, btw) are all solid picks though.

23's not THAT young - I think both Molly and Vienna were 23 when they won. I think it's my own insecurity about getting older that makes me think "they're babies!!", haha.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:05 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:The girls looks young, because they are young. Ben is a recently turned 26 year old, it seems fairly normal that he would want someone his age or younger. He's young himself! I don't think 25, especially for a woman, is that young to be married though. Lauren H is a teacher, Amanda a mother of two, Lauren B actually has a nice job and they're 25. Olivia and Caila, like I said, seem like mature 23 year olds, despite their age, which I do think is a bit young. But maturity definitely trumps age IMO. TBH, Becca seems to be the most inexperienced out of all these girls in life, despite being older than all of them.. So I don't see how she's the best fit for Ben all of a sudden..

I think the girls are regular work pretty. Just like what Juliet said. They're not stunning, but they're not just cute. They're all like a bunch of Jades IMO. Non threatening beautiful. Maybe Juliet meant 9's in a normal looks way..? Non plastic looking..?

Juliet has talked about how she thinks Amber and Catherine are gorgeous, whereas she has talked about how she gets why girls like Samantha are chased, but she doesn't find it appealing herself. So I do think she likes more of the natural, lightly made up, low Maintanence looking girls. Which makes sense given the girls we've seen.

I don't think Becca is the best fit, but I just personally see her with him over someone like Lauren b, Amanda, or the twin. I don't know why, just an instinct thing. I feel like Lauren h, olivia, and caila (whose name is remarkably similar to the line Becca was promoting, btw) are all solid picks though.

23's not THAT young - I think both Molly and Vienna were 23 when they won. I think it's my own insecurity about getting older that makes me think "they're babies!!", haha.

(Jmo)

Ok I'm on my computer....hopefully this will work out better for me.... Smiley Anyway, I forget Juliette's partner's name (is it Grant?). He said to her, are there any 9's there? Would I think they were 9's? So CMIIW but I believe that is where the 9 thing came from.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:

(Jmo)
I see Ben with someone who has life experience and someone who has that edge that all his friends talk about him having/needing in a woman. None of which Becca has all that much of. I don't see Ben with Emily at all...just cause she actually seems to match the stereotypical young girl age of 23. Idk about Lauren B or Amanda though. Lauren B seems normal but who knows. And Amanda would have to be mature being a mother of two toddlers. But again, who knows. Who knows goes for Becca too. I just don't think Becca would be one of the better fits for Ben in terms of life experience/goals/personality compared to the other girls. Especially as of now, when we know NOTHING about the others. We actually know quite a lot about Becca...and it just doesn't equal match made in heaven with Ben. At least not at the moment.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:07 am

Speaking of Juliet, she's leaving Grantland. So no Ben gushing coming from here come January. sad Is Jacoby still gonna podcast the show though? And possibly get a new partner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:11 am

Olivia is 6'0. Lauren B is 5'8 (right?) and Lauren H seems tall too, right? So those girls are quite tall. Becca and Caila are average height at 5'5. Emily and Amanda are short at 5'3. So a nice range of heights from the girls this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:11 am

Is Caila pronounced Kaia/Kaya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:15 am

eversotrue wrote:Speaking of Juliet, she's leaving Grantland. So no Ben gushing coming from here come January. sad Is Jacoby still gonna podcast the show though? And possibly get a new partner?

Yeah, I saw that!! I prefer Jacoby anyways, but I really hope that her leaving doesn't mean they just stop doing the show. Or get another host who has no natural rhythmn with Jacoby. After buzz sucked sometimes when they were trying out new hosts.

I am disappointed we won't get to see juliet gush about Ben. Her defending Ben's man-capris and Jacoby being like "OF course, you think that's the right move! You would defend the guy if he strangled a bunch of homeless kittens!!" was the best. I was hoping for a whole season of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:24 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Speaking of Juliet, she's leaving Grantland. So no Ben gushing coming from here come January. sad Is Jacoby still gonna podcast the show though? And possibly get a new partner?

Yeah, I saw that!! I prefer Jacoby anyways, but I really hope that her leaving doesn't mean they just stop doing the show. Or get another host who has no natural rhythmn with Jacoby. After buzz sucked sometimes when they were trying out new hosts.

I am disappointed we won't get to see juliet gush about Ben. Her defending Ben's man-capris and Jacoby being like "OF course, you think that's the right move! You would defend the guy if he strangled a bunch of homeless kittens!!" was the best. I was hoping for a whole season of that!
I hope they don't stop doing the show either. It's my fav podcast. And I too was really excited to see/hear Juliet gush over Ben this season.. Oh well. Hopefully they continue on and get another Ben obsessed host.

I like Afterbuzz, but they drag a lot of the time. They go off topic wayyyy too much. And Danny is just annoying. (BTW, watching/hearing him talk about Becca this upcoming season, since they're friends, will be interesting. Since he annoys me though, I'll probably be on the "be quite!!!" side of it.) I really miss JC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123