SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:03 pm

We have identified all the girls onstage at the Vegas group date except for the chicken suit girl and the clown girl (we can post the pic again if you would like). Lauren Himle got a 1-on-1 in the next episode in Mexico City so it is highly unlikely that she also got a 1-on-1 in Vegas. This means that she must have been at the group date. Mystery video girl was seen walking into the video at the group date, so obviously she was there as well. Conclusion: these 2 girls fill the 2 slots left onstage

We know Becca got the second 1-on-1 in Vegas, so that leaves only one girl unaccounted for: Joelle Fletcher. Which means that she got the first 1-on-1

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm

I posted before and still believe that Rebecca Whitlow is the blond in the video on the group date in Vegas. I am wondering if she was the blond pictured in the convertible car on the 1 on 1 date in LA with Ben. I also think she is still on the show as of the Bahamas. All her SM is still non existent. From what I have read about her she would seem to be a good potential match for Ben. I am forecasting she will be a solid contender. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:28 pm

loveactually9 wrote:We have identified all the girls onstage at the Vegas group date except for the chicken suit girl and the clown girl (we can post the pic again if you would like). Lauren Himle got a 1-on-1 in the next episode in Mexico City so it is highly unlikely that she also got a 1-on-1 in Vegas. This means that she must have been at the group date.  Mystery video girl was seen walking into the video at the group date, so obviously she was there as well. Conclusion: these 2 girls fill the 2 slots left onstage

We know Becca got the second 1-on-1 in Vegas, so that leaves only one girl unaccounted for: Joelle Fletcher. Which means that she got the first 1-on-1
One min though....who is the Chick girl.  I shouldn't assume, but it is said that ALL of the women from the date have been id'd....can you post a link for that as it has been lost somewhere.  Thanks.

Again, don't know if you are talking about facts or just assumptions/opinions.  thanks.

ETA:

I keep looking at the filming forum for the updates/posts/thoughts but I am finding a lot of posts are actually being made in the individual contestants threads. Getting hard going everywhere and sifting through the individual contestant threads to find filming stuff instead of going to those threads.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:48 am

Ok situation is saying Joelle is 24. So is she 24, 25, or 26? Are there any sources? Family Tree is saying she was born in November 1990. So she would turn 25, on the show, if she's still on it at all in that time.

They also said her mother has a doctorate degree from Vandirbilt and travels around to third world countries for humanatarian work. And her dad is a Doctor.

Oh. And apparently she managed/or manages Patton for Hope foundation, along with the Pattons and her mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:36 am

Have you guys checked out as Possible contestants:

@LovelyLace3 (instagram) - Assuming her name is Lacey , live is Denver
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1930045, https://instagram.com/lovelylace3/

and

@AngelaGrant05- https://instagram.com/angelagrant05/

JenSav11 recently followed both along with Amber, Becca, Haley Ferg etc.
Both are private on Ig. Possible they are contestants...probably already cut.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:39 am

eversotrue wrote:Ok situation is saying Joelle is 24. So is she 24, 25, or 26? Are there any sources? Family Tree is saying she was born in November 1990. So she would turn 25, on the show, if she's still on it at all in that time.

They also said her mother has a doctorate degree from Vandirbilt and travels around to third world countries for humanatarian work. And her dad is a Doctor.

Oh. And apparently she managed/or manages Patton for Hope foundation, along with the Pattons and her mom.
LinkedIn has her attending uni from 2008-2011. She could be 24 if she graduated HS early but I'm thinking 25.

Also, she is another that looks like a good match for Ben. I'm liking Joelle, Lauren H, and Caila for him. Not too shabby.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:53 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ok situation is saying Joelle is 24. So is she 24, 25, or 26? Are there any sources? Family Tree is saying she was born in November 1990. So she would turn 25, on the show, if she's still on it at all in that time.

LinkedIn has her attending uni from 2008-2011. She could be 24 if she graduated HS early but I'm thinking 25.

Also, she is another that looks like a good match for Ben. I'm liking Joelle, Lauren H, and Caila for him. Not too shabby.
So far, the cast isn't as "really?! Suspect " worthy as usual. So, that's refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:53 am

NashvilleBB wrote:Have you guys checked out as Possible contestants:

@LovelyLace3  (instagram) -  Assuming her name is Lacey , live is Denver
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1930045, https://instagram.com/lovelylace3/

and

@AngelaGrant05- https://instagram.com/angelagrant05/

JenSav11 recently followed both along with Amber, Becca, Haley Ferg etc.
Both are private on Ig.    Possible they are contestants...probably already cut.
Lace Morris was a contestant.  :Nod:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/lace-morris/78/14b/a49

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:18 am

Seabear wrote:I posted before and still believe that Rebecca Whitlow is the blond in the video on the group date in Vegas.  I am wondering if she was the blond pictured in the convertible car on the 1 on 1 date in LA with Ben.  I also think she is still on the show as of the Bahamas.  All her SM is still non existent.  From what I have read about her she would seem to be a good potential match for Ben.  I am forecasting she will be a solid contender.     JMO

I also believe she is the mystery woman on the Vegas GD walking in last. I've also wondered if she's the blonde in the car with Ben.

We need a panel of the back of the heads of all the blondes. giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:22 am

Well we'll find out today who the rest of the girls are!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:43 am

Rs posted with all the names of all the rest of girls and 9 girls left. He stated that Olivia got first impression rose and Lace Morris is villain of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:56 am

eversotrue wrote:Well we'll find out today who the rest of the girls are!!
How do you KNOW this?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123