SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by megaa Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 am

california90 wrote:I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 3806527698 I want to imagine Ben saying this to TPTB when approached for the lead.

megaa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 am

california90 wrote:Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Joelle1

It's this girl, Cal! She's been confirmed by both RS and Mr.Wright, I believe. This is the summary RS gave of her:

Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher: 24, Dallas, TX. Graduated from Baylor. Recently started up her own real estate
development company based on her initials, JHF Realty Development. Her ex is Chad Rookstool who owns Chad Rookstool Salon here in Dallas. It’s of note because he’s currently watching her dog while she’s away filming. From what I’ve heard, they are definitely broken up, but he’s not thrilled she’s doing the show. And if you’re looking for an early candidate for next “Bachelorette,” it’s JoJo. Just sayin’.

JoJo’s familiar with the reality TV world as her stepbrother, Ben Patton, was one of the three main “bachelors” on Eva Longoria’s “Ready for Love” dating show that lasted a hot minute on NBC before it got moved to online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:37 am

BlackHalo wrote:One thing to keep in mind about Joelle, all last season RS said Britt was frontrunner for Bachelorette when she didn't make F4. So just because Steve is saying that, it doesn't mean it is set in stone for her to get a HTD.
I know laugh out loud I like her though. So I'm sticking with that theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:39 am

california90 wrote:Who is Joelle? I haven't seen a thread of her yet (probably not confirmed) but I'd like to keep in the loop if people think she is a front-runner. Details!

Also, if he is smitten, according to RJ, it'll be interesting to see who he is smitten with! It'll have to be someone who is light hearted and fun. I can see the younger girls (Caila and Olivia) fitting this. I think Lauren H is a good match on paper.. will have to see her personality. I almost want to say someone as goofy/sassy as Kaitlyn shown on Chris's season but with good morals and values. Basically combine Kaitlyn and Britt. laugh out loud
That would explain to me why Ben seemed so undecided between these two until time to vote on the first episode of B'ette 11 IMO. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:40 am

BlackHalo wrote:One thing to keep in mind about Joelle, all last season RS said Britt was frontrunner for Bachelorette when she didn't make F4. So just because Steve is saying that, it doesn't mean it is set in stone for her to get a HTD.

Yeah...sometimes, RS using little Steve to make his predictions, not necessarily real sources. It's a solid pick because she's stunning and she seems to have the outspoken, Andi-type personality that they like. I personally think she'll be Britt of the season - set up to be the Bachelorette by TPTB, but viewers will end up falling for a different girl (either Lauren or Olivia). Just a guess.

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:41 am

I watched JoJo's Ready for Love segment earlier and I'm not sure I care for her or see her with Ben.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPEkt1vTC7M

Starts at the 2:00 mark for anyone interested.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:44 am

rhondam wrote:

That would explain to me why Ben seemed so undecided between these two until time to vote on the first episode of B'ette 11 IMO. Smiley
He needs a Kaitlyn without Kaitlyn's messiness IMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:45 am

BlackHalo wrote:I watched JoJo's Ready for Love segment earlier and I'm not sure I care for her or see her with Ben.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPEkt1vTC7M

Starts at the 2:00 mark for anyone interested.
Link doesn't work for me. What happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:45 am

I don't get approachable/endearing vibes from Jojo. Maybe I'll be wrong. Pre-season, I'm finding it hard to believe viewers are going to fall in love with her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:47 am

I don't really have a reason to like JoJo. I just find her more interesting than some of the others in the top 9 and I like her nick name. Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:49 am

Oh interesting.. she's related to Ben Patton.

And she's frontrunner (according to RS) but .. for the 'ette and not for Ben? Does she look like another AshLee? She's pretty though.. very much in the Becca category pretty. I can see why they might want her for the next 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:53 am

megaa wrote:I don't get approachable/endearing vibes from Jojo. Maybe I'll be wrong. Pre-season, I'm finding it hard to believe viewers are going to fall in love with her.
She's just kinda 'meh' to me. I feel like there are better girls there with personalities more my taste.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123